The Walking Dead

TheMoog

10 hours ago, David Kelly said:

I'd avoided any hype surrounding it so I did enjoy the first ep of the new season.

Reveal hidden contents

I did feel like they could have just shot Neegan when they were chatting and I while I appreciate that doesn't work to keep the season going, they really should have changed it so they weren't stood there with an easy shot for ten minutes.

i did think that myself.

The new line " got your shitting pants on "  did make me think of West Ham away in he 80s after the petrol bomb :icon_lol:

5 hours ago, zerosum said:

gonna watch it tonight..  got to finish 2nd half of season 3 fear the.. also.. first two seasons were a bit meh .. but this one has been like early WD stuff.. really good 

I've never seen that yet, how are you watching it ? Netflix ? 

41 minutes ago, zerosum said:

haha yeah.. 3rd season they've set up proper base and fighting with locals .. much better 

I always felt the show needed super zombies or a zombie/human half breed who isn't dopey or aliens or some other thing. The rule for these shows is that you need a third thing (a game changer) but it doesn't seem to have any. It's like watching WBA set up for away games. :)

Edited by Park Life
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...