The Walking Dead

TheMoog

51 minutes ago, Park Life said:

If when they fall over the ZOMBIES eat their entrails how the fuck do the get up later and wander about as new Zombies? Seems like a huge plot hole right there.

Maybe because it's a fictitious made for TV show :icon_lol:

I do get your point like. Same as when a walker get shot or chopped up blood pumps out all over the place, yet they have no heart. 

• Like 1

In the first episode of this series when Carl was walking between those cars, the women walker in the background is the same young girl from the very first episode when Rick bumped into her between those similar parked cars.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

In the first episode of this series when Carl was walking between those cars, the women walker in the background is the same young girl from the very first episode when Rick bumped into her between those similar parked cars.

crikey you’re either a total WD nerd or have an unnatural ability to remember things

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Damn it Fish you just couldn't let me have my 5 minutes of fame, i was totally enjoying being a TWD nerd. 

You had three hours sunshine, more than most X-Factor winners.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zerosum said:

it’s pretty shit this season so far, yet it could have been amazing with the plot

too slow

That's true.

But what about that long tall skinny lass who lives in sunderland  that rubbish tip.

you want her dead right ? 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2017 at 9:27 AM, zerosum said:

haha yeah that group are a bit shit.. and she’s just strange :D

last episode was so disappointing 

It was to dark for one, and i didn't get most of what was going on

I'll give the writers the benefit of doubt  as they have earned it

12 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

last episode was so disappointing 

It was to dark for one, and i didn't get most of what was going on

I'll give the writers the benefit of doubt  as they have earned it

Have they? I've not watched it for years, but there seems to be a lot of criticism

1 hour ago, Park Life said:

How have they got away with this piddling nonsense for so long? New group/fight zombies/move/new camp/fight zombies/nonsensical chit chat about zombie dangers/new camp/move/fight zombies....

They’re just following the plot of the comics (pretty much).. think they need to start making up their own storylines or it’s finished soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Park Life said:

How have they got away with this piddling nonsense for so long? New group/fight zombies/move/new camp/fight zombies/nonsensical chit chat about zombie dangers/new camp/move/fight zombies....

Its not even that exciting unfortunately 

4 hours ago, Park Life said:

They're not called zombies, it's walkers :razz: and not the crisps :icon_lol:

23 hours ago, zerosum said:

They’re just following the plot of the comics (pretty much).. think they need to start making up their own storylines or it’s finished soon.

Would have thought by now they would have cooked up some new shit to add to the mix....Super Zombies or something... :lol:

Edited by Park Life
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

Would have thought by now they would have cooked up some new shit to add to the mix....Super Zombies or something... :lol:

Or at least changed the focus of the group. 

Like you say, they're just listlessly roaming the countryside, shuffling from one confrontation to another. Why not have the survivors working on, if not a cure, then a way of eradicating the threat? Are all countries destroyed by the virus/curse/thingy or is it just the US? If the latter, bring other nations into play.

It's just fucking boring now.