The Walking Dead

TheMoog

16 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Or at least changed the focus of the group. 

Like you say, they're just listlessly roaming the countryside, shuffling from one confrontation to another. Why not have the survivors working on, if not a cure, then a way of eradicating the threat? Are all countries destroyed by the virus/curse/thingy or is it just the US? If the latter, bring other nations into play.

It's just fucking boring now.

Yeah air drops of food from China or summink...Broaden the playing field...UN expedition force arrives etc....

• 2 weeks later...

It's gone to utter shit, and is 2 to 3 seasons overdue for killing off, and the writers have run out of ideas but are flogging it for every last cent that it's worth IMO

Last Season him with the mullet is captured and goes to work for the bad guy because he can make ammunition, this season everyone blasting away as if ammo grew on trees (with endless supply of all types of guns that have appeared out of nowhere despite last seasons gun roundups)

One episode Rick and the motorbike bloke (Darrel ??) are pinned down in passageway in a house, scene cuts away to some tedium somewhere else, when it goes back to Rick, he's wandering around outside taking pictures with a polaroid - shite !!!

TBH, it lost it's way (for me) when it turned out anyone who died "turned" not only those who were infected directly by walkers, in that situation there is no hope, so psychologically what's the point of trying to survive or recreate a civilisation, everyone is destined to be a walker.

Should never have removed the "cure" potential that was something worth surviving for and to work towards.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/01/2018 at 14:06, Gemmill said:

Amazing how long it took you thick fuckers to work out that this was shite. I think I bailed out in season 2.

I'm amazed a man of your intelligence feels the need to voice his opinion with insults.