The Walking Dead

TheMoog

Hope it improves, as the last few episodes weren't that great IMO.

Seems to be the general consensus. I certainly thought it trailed off a bit-the trailer looks great though.

Tempted to but the comics but looks like it'd set me back about €200.

Hope it improves, as the last few episodes weren't that great IMO.

Seems to be the general consensus. I certainly thought it trailed off a bit-the trailer looks great though.

Tempted to but the comics but looks like it'd set me back about €200.

All downloadable if you could be fucked to read them on a computer.

• 5 years later...

Just catching up on the latest series of A Bugs Life. I mean Walking Dead.

One of the most boring hours of TV I've watched that lass ending up at the beach community.

Conversely, I thought the first episode of the season was the best in 3 years and the first to generate any concern whatsoever for major characters.

Only watching now in the hope that Karl goes proper mental nails and that it's worth having persevered when he does.

I thought I recognised him (I quite liked that Magic City thing he did - set in Miami just after the Cuban Revolution). He looks pretty different (had to google him).

I've quite enjoyed this season as there seems to be real jeopardy for the first time in ages.  Neegan and his group cause problems that they've never faced as a group before and clearly is going to necessitate some sort of coalition with the other communities that he is terrorising.  They can only drag the torturing by him out so long though or everyone will lose interest.  But they appear to understand this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
14 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

If i'm honest, i was a wee bit disappointed. I guess the hype made me expect more.  I'm still hooked.

Aye, I was the same. 

Spoiler

Why didnt they just toast Negan man! I know, I know.  Series over if they did.  Gabriel too, the fucking pussy.

I'd avoided any hype surrounding it so I did enjoy the first ep of the new season.

Spoiler

I did feel like they could have just shot Neegan when they were chatting and I while I appreciate that doesn't work to keep the season going, they really should have changed it so they weren't stood there with an easy shot for ten minutes.