"Niall Quinn is a creep"

Isegrim

Dunphy also said on air a few weeks ago Rio Ferdinand "should be shot", not saying I disagree but it might be a tad unprofessional.

63102[/snapback]

Ah now, DotBum, you can't be saying things like that!

More Dunphyisms (from last Thursdays Fiver):

Selected highlights of a row that broke out between Roy Keane's ghost writer Eamon Dunphy and fellow RTE pundits Liam Brady and John Giles during last night's coverage of Liverpool v Real Betis.

ED: "Niall Quinn is a creep ... a joke ... The man is an idiot."

ED: "Arjen Robben is a bird-brain." ED: "All [Cristiano] Ronaldo can do is fanny about."

LB: "It was wrong of Keane to come out and criticise his fellow pros just so he could get a new contract", to which an apoplectic Dunphy retorted: "Get your facts straight. Henry's doing it, they all do it; last year Vieira fannied, flipped and flopped ... funny you forgot about that, Liam, with you working at Arsenal."

ED (to presenter Bill O'Herlihy): "Who are you to call Roy Keane a thug?"

BOH: "I didn't. It was in the Sunday Times."

ED: "l tell you who said it, it was Rod Liddle. Let me tell you something about him, Bill. He left his wife and kid and ran off with some young one. That's the kind of guy he is."

And, finally, ED: "I'll tell you what Roy Keane is: he's a gentleman. He is right about everything."

He left his wife and kid and ran off with some young one.

;) That was the highlight for me.

Since I've left Ireland a surprising amount of time on the phone talking to my brother about Eamon's latest antics. the man's a deluded prick but he's comedy gold.

He left his wife and kid and ran off with some young one.

:angry: That was the highlight for me.

Since I've left Ireland a surprising amount of time on the phone talking to my brother about Eamon's latest antics. the man's a deluded prick but he's comedy gold.

63155[/snapback]

I think the best is how I really wants to say "it was Ron f***ing Little", but has despite his mental state a last bit of self control. ;)