Went to Sea nightclub last night.

Mark

It looks to small to be a club downstairs though. I've heard thats where Keiron Dyer and the rest of the bling crew go like.

62579[/snapback]

case rested then...its shite.

62592[/snapback]

Probably

only been once but there is an upstairs. monday nights is tiger tiger or baja night. every where else is dead!

62617[/snapback]

The Boat always used to be the monday night place for us stoodenty folk, but from what I can tell that's shifting towards tiger tiger.

I just go wherever my friends are going and put up with it..... ;)

It looks to small to be a club downstairs though. I've heard thats where Keiron Dyer and the rest of the bling crew go like.

62579[/snapback]

case rested then...its shite.

62592[/snapback]

It is though.

Since when did this forum become all about this Mark character and his nights out?

I for one am sick of hearing where he's been, where he thinks is shite and where he thinks is good. And as for having gone clubbing and only having 4 and a half bottles...... ;)

:angry:

Sea Sucks

Boat Sucks

Blu Bambu Sucks

Clubs in Newcastle Suck

how can this shit be made simple?

62628[/snapback]

All correct.

Sea is gash, we used to go there a lot during 6th form because one of our friends worked there, even he admitted it was a waste of time/money though.

Since when did this forum become all about this Mark character and his nights out?

I for one am sick of hearing where he's been, where he thinks is shite and where he thinks is good. And as for having gone clubbing and only having 4 and a half bottles...... ;)

:icon_lol:

62678[/snapback]

;):angry::angry:

Blu Bambu is good on a monday.

and Gemmil, I had 4 and a half.

62623[/snapback]

So you left a half bottle in the club? You probably spent like £3 on that you just wasted it. Disgraceful...

62623[/snapback]

So you left a half bottle in the club? You probably spent like £3 on that you just wasted it. Disgraceful...

62792[/snapback]

Don't be silly, he shared it with a mate... you can always ask for two straws, you know...

jsa228.jpg

62623[/snapback]

62792[/snapback]

Don't be silly, he shared it with a mate... you can always ask for two straws, you know...

jsa228.jpg

62795[/snapback]

Something for the ladies! ;)