• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys got a point though

So has Stevie.

you don't though :D

No you don't :D

:bedhump:

I do have a point. I point out to silly boys the errors of their ways ;)

Sure, let me know when you do

unfortunately, some are so stupid they are beyond it :D

oh hamburgers :D

nah Kevin, this thread is exclusively for me to tell Skidmarks how thick he is :D

yes but it will turn into something saying how thick he is on his views about the ownership blah blah blah and so on ....

nah Kevin, this thread is exclusively for me to tell Skidmarks how thick he is :D

You aren't just thick because of your views, your general thickness is quite apparent, I don't think many disagree either, I'd be shocked if they did. I mean you just have to look at some of the threads you've started about modern technology to see that you're a little behind the times still. Your age isn't an excuse either, all of my older family members are more clued up than you

oh hamburgers ;)

You aren't just thick because of your views, your general thickness is quite apparent, I don't think many disagree either, I'd be shocked if they did. I mean you just have to look at some of the threads you've started about modern technology to see that you're a little behind the times still. Your age isn't an excuse either, all of my older family members are more clued up than you

is that so ?

I doubt it, actually.

Anyway lad, have a nice night and dream about your man Mike achieving his ambition of scraping survival in the premiership while assholes like you booed the team for only finishing 5th top.

I'm off out, to go and win some money in the local pub quiz :D

is that so ?

I doubt it, actually.

Anyway lad, have a nice night and dream about your man Mike achieving his ambition of scraping survival in the premiership while assholes like you booed the team for only finishing 5th top.

I'm off out, to go and win some money in the local pub quiz ;)

Surprisingly enough I think an intelligent chairman would have used finishing 5th as an excuse to not sack his manager, instead of listening to boo boys and sacking him :D if hughton gets 5th do you think mike would be daft enough to sack him and throw it all away?

Surprisingly enough I think an intelligent chairman would have used finishing 5th as an excuse to not sack his manager, instead of listening to boo boys and sacking him :D if hughton gets 5th do you think mike would be daft enough to sack him and throw it all away?

I do, its a pity we'll never get to find out though isnt it?

is that so ?

I doubt it, actually.

I'm off out, to go and win some money in the local pub quiz ;)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

NOBODY GIVES A MONKEYS FUCK

Surprisingly enough I think an intelligent chairman would have used finishing 5th as an excuse to not sack his manager, instead of listening to boo boys and sacking him :Dif hughton gets 5th do you think mike would be daft enough to sack him and throw it all away?

A big pity, if only the club was left in a financial position to be able to get there :D

A big pity, if only the club was left in a financial position to be able to get there :D

Also a pity Mike didnt look at the club in greater detail before he bought it. Mind, even if it was in good shape, would that have stopped him making all the fuck ups he has? Well, Im saying it wasnt in good shape, I dont maybe think it was as bad as some would have you believe just as now with mike holding the purse strings. I feel we are ran within our means but I also feel money generated is going down due to him driving people away (commercial as well as fans)

Surprisingly enough I think an intelligent chairman would have used finishing 5th as an excuse to not sack his manager, instead of listening to boo boys and sacking him :Dif hughton gets 5th do you think mike would be daft enough to sack him and throw it all away?

Also a pity Mike didnt look at the club in greater detail before he bought it. Mind, even if it was in good shape, would that have stopped him making all the fuck ups he has? Well, Im saying it wasnt in good shape, I dont maybe think it was as bad as some would have you believe just as now with mike holding the purse strings. I feel we are ran within our means but I also feel money generated is going down due to him driving people away (commercial as well as fans)

He'd have made the same mistakes, I just don't buy into the whole argument that shepherd was good just because Ashley hasn't been. As bad as each other IMO, but for different reasons

He'd have made the same mistakes, I just don't buy into the whole argument that shepherd was good just because Ashley hasn't been. As bad as each other IMO, but for different reasons

TBF, when shepherd was ousted I was as happy as the next bloke. I did say a few times to be careful what we wished for, but I along with most others thought the prospect of ownership away from shepherd was a good thing.

I often wonder what Ashleys true intentions were / are. Did he reaelly buy the club to fuck it up so greatly? Or did his plan just go tits up because of moronic advise with people like Wise having his ear?

Surprisingly enough I think an intelligent chairman would have used finishing 5th as an excuse to not sack his manager, instead of listening to boo boys and sacking him :lol:if hughton gets 5th do you think mike would be daft enough to sack him and throw it all away?

A big pity, if only the club was left in a financial position to be able to get there :(

He'd have made the same mistakes, I just don't buy into the whole argument that shepherd was good just because Ashley hasn't been . As bad as each other IMO, but for different reasons

wish I had a quid for every time somebody has claimed I ever said this :lol:

To-reiterate, AGAIN - only 4 clubs qualified for europe more than we did, the same 4 clubs who also had a higher league position. That makes us the 5th most consistently successfull club during the time in question. We all want to be first, but that;s pretty good. It makes them difficult to replace with better, a point that I also had to repeat many times, and unfortunately this has proved to be the case.

When do you think we will have an owner who will match that ? And THAT, dear boy, is the whole argument that I have ALWAYS stated.

Edited by LeazesMag

Surprisingly enough I think an intelligent chairman would have used finishing 5th as an excuse to not sack his manager, instead of listening to boo boys and sacking him :lol:if hughton gets 5th do you think mike would be daft enough to sack him and throw it all away?

A big pity, if only the club was left in a financial position to be able to get there :(

He'd have made the same mistakes, I just don't buy into the whole argument that shepherd was good just because Ashley hasn't been . As bad as each other IMO, but for different reasons

wish I had a quid for every time somebody has claimed I ever said this :(

To-reiterate, AGAIN - only 4 clubs qualified for europe more than we did, the same 4 clubs who also had a higher league position. That makes us the 5th most consistently successfull club during the time in question. We all want to be first, but that;s pretty good. It makes them difficult to replace with better, a point that I also had to repeat many times, and unfortunately this has proved to be the case.

When do you think we will have an owner who will match that ? And THAT, dear boy, is the whole argument that I have ALWAYS stated.

To spend that much money and ONLY be fifth most successful is failure. You seem to discard that the return on the investment is poor, especially as we're still paying for it now.

I don't know when we'll have an owner that will take those sorts of risks and run up big debts with no trophies to show for it again, I hope we don't have one. Unfortunately Leazes, being 'fifth best on average' isn't something that's listed in the honours section of the history books :lol:

being 'fifth best on average' isn't something that's listed in the honours section of the history books :lol:

but you would rather your Mikey finished 17th, watched by dwindling crowds and revenue, so you can look proudly at the books :(

You were one of those cretins that booed when we finished 5th and squealed how embarrassed you were at not qualifying for the Champions League weren't you :lol:

being 'fifth best on average' isn't something that's listed in the honours section of the history books :lol:

but you would rather your Mikey finished 17th, watched by dwindling crowds and revenue, so you can look proudly at the books :(

You were one of those cretins that booed when we finished 5th and squealed how embarrassed you were at not qualifying for the Champions League weren't you :lol:

I'd prefer to be 17th and a profitable club spending it's profits on players to get to the next level than to be 14th with Souness after a £50m summer :(

I'd prefer to be 17th and a profitable club spending it's profits on players to get to the next level than to be 14th with Souness after a £50m summer :(

oh aye, I forgot, you cheered when we finished 14th under Souness too.

When do you think your mikey might reach the dizzy heights of 14th by the way :icon_lol:

When do you think your mikey might reach the dizzy heights of 14th by the way :icon_lol:

I love the way you're telling me how I reacted to different events, and being typically inaccurate, due to poor perception stemming from the fact that you are thick as fuck. :icon_lol:

To answer your question, he could probably do it this season if he got a loan and bought superduperstars in January. But then that's not the key to a long term sustainable success, as Freddy proved. Or perhaps Mike should follow the same game plan despite Shepherd proving that it didn't work (unless spending hundreds of millions for the satisfaction of being fifth best is 'success')?

It'd be a bit like building a time machine, going into the past and doing things exactly the same. Good plan :icon_lol:

I love the way you're telling me how I reacted to different events, and being typically inaccurate, due to poor perception stemming from the fact that you are thick as fuck. :icon_lol:

To answer your question, he could probably do it this season if he bought superduperstars in January. But then that's the key to a long term sustainable success, as ManU have proved. Or perhaps Mike should follow his game plan.

aye, he's already 3 years into his grand 5 year "plan", with a relegation and falling revenue to show for it.

Good plan there Mike lad :icon_lol:

To answer your question, he could probably do it this season if he bought superduperstars in January. But then that's the key to a long term sustainable success, as ManU have proved. Or perhaps Mike should follow his game plan.

aye, he's already 3 years into his grand 5 year "plan", with a relegation and falling revenue to show for it.

Good plan there Mike lad :icon_lol:

40,000 seats sold and paying hard working players a fair wage is better than 50,000 seats sold and giving high wages to average piss taking players.