Post in here if you like me

Kevin

being 'fifth best on average' isn't something that's listed in the honours section of the history books :lol:

but you would rather your Mikey finished 17th, watched by dwindling crowds and revenue, so you can look proudly at the books :(

You were one of those cretins that booed when we finished 5th and squealed how embarrassed you were at not qualifying for the Champions League weren't you :lol:

I'd prefer to be 17th and a profitable club spending it's profits on players to get to the next level than to be 14th with Souness after a £50m summer :(

oh aye, I forgot, you cheered when we finished 14th under Souness too.

When do you think your mikey might reach the dizzy heights of 14th by the way :icon_lol:

I love the way you're telling me how I reacted to different events, and being typically inaccurate, due to poor perception stemming from the fact that you are thick as fuck. :icon_lol:

To answer your question, he could probably do it this season if he bought superduperstars in January. But then that's the key to a long term sustainable success, as ManU have proved. Or perhaps Mike should follow his game plan.

aye, he's already 3 years into his grand 5 year "plan", with a relegation and falling revenue to show for it.

Good plan there Mike lad :icon_lol:

40,000 seats sold and paying hard working players a fair wage is better than 50,000 seats sold and giving high wages to average piss taking players.

is this confirmation by you that you prefer a relegation struggle to playing in europe :icon_lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being 'fifth best on average' isn't something that's listed in the honours section of the history books :lol:

but you would rather your Mikey finished 17th, watched by dwindling crowds and revenue, so you can look proudly at the books :(

You were one of those cretins that booed when we finished 5th and squealed how embarrassed you were at not qualifying for the Champions League weren't you :lol:

I'd prefer to be 17th and a profitable club spending it's profits on players to get to the next level than to be 14th with Souness after a £50m summer :(

When do you think your mikey might reach the dizzy heights of 14th by the way :icon_lol:

I love the way you're telling me how I reacted to different events, and being typically inaccurate, due to poor perception stemming from the fact that you are thick as fuck. :icon_lol:

To answer your question, he could probably do it this season if he bought superduperstars in January. But then that's the key to a long term sustainable success, as ManU have proved. Or perhaps Mike should follow his game plan.

aye, he's already 3 years into his grand 5 year "plan", with a relegation and falling revenue to show for it.

40,000 seats sold and paying hard working players a fair wage is better than 50,000 seats sold and giving high wages to average piss taking players.

is this confirmation by you that you prefer a relegation struggle to playing in europe :icon_lol:

Playing in Europe is worth hundreds of millions in transfer fees? :icon_lol: You're still discarding the level of investment. Take Man City, for example, if they win nothing in the next 5 years but qualify for europe in each of them, do you think that would constitute a successful 5 years for them?

but you would rather your Mikey finished 17th, watched by dwindling crowds and revenue, so you can look proudly at the books :icon_lol:

Playing in Europe is worth hundreds of millions in transfer fees? :icon_lol: You're still discarding the level of investment. Take Man City, for example, if they win nothing in the next 5 years but qualify for europe in each of them, do you think that would constitute a successful 5 years for them?

fucking damn sight better than their last 5 years, or 10, or 20.

Once again, thick cunt, the entire point is lost on you isn't it :(

but you would rather your Mikey finished 17th, watched by dwindling crowds and revenue, so you can look proudly at the books :icon_lol:

I didn't ask if it was better than their last 20 years though, did I?

You complete fuckwit.

You complete fuckwit.

is it better or not ?

:icon_lol:

You complete fuckwit.

is it better or not ?

:icon_lol:

How fucking thick are you ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Confirmed, Leazes would rather risk the future of the club and be in debt than be safe, sustainable and profitable.

Skidmarks also thinks a semi-permanent relegation struggle will lead to the club making a profit in front of 40,000 crowds and high revenue :lol:

Confirmed, Leazes would rather risk the future of the club and be in debt than be safe, sustainable and profitable.

Skidmarks also thinks a semi-permanent relegation struggle will lead to the club making a profit in front of 40,000 crowds and high revenue :lol:

Evidence?

a 20% drop in crowds against a 50%+ drop in players wages and no unrealistically inflated transfer fees, you crunch the numbers, oh wait, i forgot, you're thick :lol:

a 20% drop in crowds against a 50%+ drop in players wages and no unrealistically inflated transfer fees, you crunch the numbers, oh wait, i forgot, you're thick :lol:

no son, you are thick, if you don't see how the crowds and revenue will be recovered.

Edit.

I'll give you a clue. Do a bit of research [as you clearly don't have first hand experience] and find out how the crowds and revenue were raised in the first instance.

Edited by LeazesMag

Playing in Europe is worth hundreds of millions in transfer fees? :lol: You're still discarding the level of investment. Take Man City, for example, if they win nothing in the next 5 years but qualify for europe in each of them, do you think that would constitute a successful 5 years for them?

Its way more preferable to finishing 17th and toasting the great relegation dogfight that is our future.

We are over £100m (and rising) more in debt now than the day fat cunt took over. Id sure as fuck have prefered to see that £100m be spent on "trophy signings" who flopped in the pursuit of Europe than pissed up a wall as it has been.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

My six year old nephew (supervised) posts on a forum for "Ben Ten", and "Peppa Pig", and I bet it's more interesting and more mature than this thread.

is this confirmation by you that you prefer a relegation struggle to playing in europe :lol:

Playing in Europe is worth hundreds of millions in transfer fees? :lol: You're still discarding the level of investment. Take Man City, for example, if they win nothing in the next 5 years but qualify for europe in each of them, do you think that would constitute a successful 5 years for them?

Its way more preferable to finishing 17th and toasting the great relegation dogfight that is our future.

We are over £100m (and rising) more in debt now than the day fat cunt took over. Id sure as fuck have prefered to see that £100m be spent on "trophy signings" who flopped in the pursuit of Europe than pissed up a wall as it has been.

My six year old nephew (supervised) posts on a forum for "Ben Ten", and "Peppa Pig", and I bet it's more interesting and more mature than this thread.

Start a thread about the old board over there and then send Leazes and ASM a link to it. They won't be able to resist the temptation.

Send Kevin over there too, Ben Ten and Peppa Pig sound about his level.

Edited by Tecato

I know.

I will stop. There comes a point where you realise it is just no use trying to tell a person anything.

is this confirmation by you that you prefer a relegation struggle to playing in europe :lol:

Precisely. I'm aware this is turning into a Newcastle Online type dogfest, now and again someone putting it slightly differently may get through so we'll see if he absorbs what you say.

Surprisingly enough I think an intelligent chairman would have used finishing 5th as an excuse to not sack his manager, instead of listening to boo boys and sacking him :lol:if hughton gets 5th do you think mike would be daft enough to sack him and throw it all away?

I do, its a pity we'll never get to find out though isnt it?

A big pity, if only the club was left in a financial position to be able to get there :lol:

Also a pity Mike didnt look at the club in greater detail before he bought it. Mind, even if it was in good shape, would that have stopped him making all the fuck ups he has? Well, Im saying it wasnt in good shape, I dont maybe think it was as bad as some would have you believe just as now with mike holding the purse strings. I feel we are ran within our means but I also feel money generated is going down due to him driving people away (commercial as well as fans)

I love the way the fans in general are 'talked down to' by those retards in charge on the premise that they believe they know how to run a business and we don't. Fuck's sake, many, many fans & season tickets-holders are successful businessmen. IIRC you're one of them, aren't you JawD?

Probably do a damned sight better job than this bunch of cocks have as well... :(

I know.

I will stop. There comes a point where you realise it is just no use trying to tell a person anything.

Arse crawling Stevie to get him on side doesn't make you any more credible you sad bastard :lol:

Playing in Europe is worth hundreds of millions in transfer fees? :( You're still discarding the level of investment. Take Man City, for example, if they win nothing in the next 5 years but qualify for europe in each of them, do you think that would constitute a successful 5 years for them?

Source?

What do you suggest Ashley does then? Spend money that the club doesn't have?

Of all those pointing the finger for lack of spending, none of them seem to be able to answer the question about where the money would come from :lol: