Post in here if you like me

Kevin

So you're happy to see us sink into more and more debt as long as its not through buying players who turn out to be crap?

The current "game plan" is not healthier for the club though. Its healthier for Ashelys bank balance but as far as NUFC are concerned we're merely treading water, sitting in limbo waiting on the hope that someone comes along and buys us.

I repeat again, this club is in a far worse state financially than when Shepherd left, how is that better for the club?

Bollocks. The bigger sponsorship deals will return as 'we' rebuild. A culture of overpaying players was crippling. If we were in such good shape under shepherd, why the signings of le sib, Rossi, Bernard etc towards the end?

poor little deluded soul you are.

You think Mikey is going to "rebuild" and show the ambition the Halls and Shepherd did ?

Just like they "rebuilt" a club that couldn't sell for 1.25m quid and had one foot in the 3rd division, into a club that played in europe regularly and signed top quality footballers, BECAUSE they built up the revenue streams?

You're mad as a box of frogs.

So what did you think of the report that Ashley was ready to personally finance the keen deal? How many times was Freddy ambitious enough to personally finance anything for the club? Oh wait, wasn't he taking money from it? :lol:

haha. Never seen it. Do you have a link, or proof. Or are you reading an article by his mate that writes for the News of the World.

Anyway - what's your opinion of the post by PP, I see you don't respond.

When is your Mikey going to put us into the top 6 of the league. He's had 3 years of his "arsenal plan" already.

When was Shepherd going to put us back into it like?

Something else you choose to ignore is that we were nowhere near top 6 when he left :lol:

We were a damn sight nearer than we have been since Mikey baby took over........ :(

When do you think he will match the european qualifications of his predecessors then ? C'mon, don't be shy :(

Incorrect actually, we finished higher in Mike's first season than we did in Shepherd's last season :icon_lol:

As stated, when the club is profitable and we have money to invest in players, then we can start looking towards Europe again. Or was he meant to come in and clear up the mess instantly, taking a club that Shepherd had to steered to 13th and 14th in 2 of his last 3 seasons straight back into the champions league, otherwise be deemed inferior?

:icon_lol:

where did we finish in the Halls and Shepherds first premiership season ?

When is Mikey baby going to qualify for europe with all his loan signings, and 1m quid Notts Forest reserves in tow :icon_lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd not be stating Tribal Football as a source like :lol:

And aye, they would make it up, its all about hits to them.

They state their source though, so if you'd bothered to read it then you'd know if it is made it up, it isn't by them

do you get it delivered to you, like the Beano :lol:

So you're happy to see us sink into more and more debt as long as its not through buying players who turn out to be crap?

The current "game plan" is not healthier for the club though. Its healthier for Ashelys bank balance but as far as NUFC are concerned we're merely treading water, sitting in limbo waiting on the hope that someone comes along and buys us.

I repeat again, this club is in a far worse state financially than when Shepherd left, how is that better for the club?

Bollocks. The bigger sponsorship deals will return as 'we' rebuild. A culture of overpaying players was crippling. If we were in such good shape under shepherd, why the signings of le sib, Rossi, Bernard etc towards the end?

You think Mikey is going to "rebuild" and show the ambition the Halls and Shepherd did ?

Just like they "rebuilt" a club that couldn't sell for 1.25m quid and had one foot in the 3rd division, into a club that played in europe regularly and signed top quality footballers, BECAUSE they built up the revenue streams?

So what did you think of the report that Ashley was ready to personally finance the keen deal? How many times was Freddy ambitious enough to personally finance anything for the club? Oh wait, wasn't he taking money from it? :lol:

haha. Never seen it. Do you have a link, or proof. Or are you reading an article by his mate that writes for the News of the World.

When is your Mikey going to put us into the top 6 of the league. He's had 3 years of his "arsenal plan" already.

Something else you choose to ignore is that we were nowhere near top 6 when he left :lol:

We were a damn sight nearer than we have been since Mikey baby took over........ :(

When do you think he will match the european qualifications of his predecessors then ? C'mon, don't be shy :(

Incorrect actually, we finished higher in Mike's first season than we did in Shepherd's last season :icon_lol:

As stated, when the club is profitable and we have money to invest in players, then we can start looking towards Europe again. Or was he meant to come in and clear up the mess instantly, taking a club that Shepherd had to steered to 13th and 14th in 2 of his last 3 seasons straight back into the champions league, otherwise be deemed inferior?

When is Mikey baby going to qualify for europe with all his loan signings, and 1m quid Notts Forest reserves in tow :icon_lol:

What the fuck has that got to do with it. Mike Ashley took over the club in 2007. You fucking massive massive massive thick cunt.

And why have you just asked me the same question that I've just answered, you fucking unbelievably stupid thick dimwitted crazy obsessed dumb titus-bramblesque unintelligent cunt!

My six year old nephew (supervised) posts on a forum for "Ben Ten", and "Peppa Pig", and I bet it's more interesting and more mature than this thread.

I know.

I will stop. There comes a point where you realise it is just no use trying to tell a person anything.

Arse crawling Stevie to get him on side doesn't make you any more credible you sad bastard :icon_lol:

I don't need to arse crawl anybody lad, least of all Stevie. He knows it too, and vice versa

Has already signed for Arsenal according to an ITK in my work. He's normally pretty good.

Honest to god we could've got this type of player 6 years ago you know. Souness the anti christ.

We actually bought quite a lot of players of that calibre. You must have been asleep.

idiot isn't presumably going to pursue this............. :icon_lol:

Btw, it's Stevie Leazes. Y'knaa? Your big pal :icon_lol:

whats happened to Barrack Road :)

Stevie's original point was that we haven't signed any player of Cole's calibre since Souness, and he's not wrong.

Fair enough. Yes he is right if that is the case.

:lol::icon_lol::lol::icon_lol:

ARSE CRAWLER

:(:icon_lol::(:icon_lol:

This has to be the absolute worst thread in the history of toontastic. All it's missing is Danny B for a full house.

It was missing a cunt who pretends it's a bad thread but still takes the time to read and post in it.

Sure enough, we've got one now :lol:

What the fuck has that got to do with it. Mike Ashley took over the club in 2007. You fucking massive massive massive thick cunt.

And why have you just asked me the same question that I've just answered, you fucking unbelievably stupid thick dimwitted crazy obsessed dumb titus-bramblesque unintelligent cunt!

the answer is 3rd.

Now - remind us again how we have fared in Mikey boys first 3 seasons owning the club. :icon_lol:

Is the thick cunt reverting back to 18 years ago after he lost his credibility stating incorrect facts about more recent years? :lol:

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Talk about running out things to say :lol:

When is Mikey baby going to get caught in a Spanish brothel taking the piss about all the money he's fleecing off us?

ah.

1. Who cares, if the team is doing well.

2. Gambling in Las Vegas, swigging pints of lager in the directors box, behaving like a stupid schoolboy in football boardrooms when the team is being relegated is OK then :lol:

Is the thick cunt reverting back to 18 years ago after he lost his credibility stating incorrect facts about more recent years? :lol:

clearly, you know nothing if you say this is incorrect.

But, I already knew you knew nothing. :lol:

When is Mikey baby going to get caught in a Spanish brothel taking the piss about all the money he's fleecing off us?

ah.

2. Gambling in Las Vegas, swigging pints of lager in the directors box, behaving like a stupid schoolboy in football boardrooms when the team is being relegated is OK then :(

I'd love to gamble in Vegas and drink lager in the directors box :lol:

Are you ranking that alongside what he did? Then again, your non-surprising lack of a 'dog' (partner) for obvious reasons makes it less offensive to you.

clearly, you know nothing if you say this is incorrect.

But, I already knew you knew nothing. :lol:

"We were a damn sight nearer than we have been since Mikey baby took over......."

Was the inaccurate statement, thicko

ah.

2. Gambling in Las Vegas, swigging pints of lager in the directors box, behaving like a stupid schoolboy in football boardrooms when the team is being relegated is OK then :(

I'd love to gamble in Vegas and drink lager in the directors box, and pay a visit to a Spanish Brothel :lol:

:(