George Foreman Grill machines

LeazesMag

are they any good ?

Yeah they're fantstic used to use mine loads. Hadn't thought about it in a while but think i'll get it out of the back of the cupboard and start using it again. I used to cook alssorts on it. They're fab for cooking skewered kebabs, makes the tomatoes, pepper and mushrooms extra yummy!

do you do personal tuition :D

are they any good ?

Yeah they're fantstic used to use mine loads. Hadn't thought about it in a while but think i'll get it out of the back of the cupboard and start using it again. I used to cook alssorts on it. They're fab for cooking skewered kebabs, makes the tomatoes, pepper and mushrooms extra yummy!

Divvint put allsorts on it, they'd gan all claggy!

not if you wrap 'em in tin-foil first like the chicken ha ha :D

Touche :D

are they any good ?

LM you know you're welcome to my humble abode anytime for lunch. I do make a bloody good meal which is fairly evident if you saw the size of my fella's kite, :D

are they any good ?

LM you know you're welcome to my humble abode anytime for lunch. I do make a bloody good meal which is fairly evident if you saw the size of my fella's kite, :D

And yours, but I'd put that down to your chocolate intake, along with the spots on your back.

are they any good ?

And yours, but I'd put that down to your chocolate intake, along with the spots on your back.

aah babes i've missed you too xxxxxxxx ;)

Not good for grilling chicken, it tends to dry the meat out too much.

Great for burgers though.

Wrap the chicken in silver foil first. It keeps the chicken moist and also stops you having to clean chicken off the grill :D

What a cracking tip. :D

Always pisses me off how many it is and how damn awkward it is to clean.

Wrap the chicken in silver foil first. It keeps the chicken moist and also stops you having to clean chicken off the grill :lol:

Or do the chicken in a marinade so you've got summat to spoon over it while it's grilling. Either way, Foreman grills are spot on but - as mentioned - they can be an absolute sod to clean. They say you should do it while the grill's still warm, but that tends to be when I'm eating what I've just cooked on it. :lol:

Wrap the chicken in silver foil first. It keeps the chicken moist and also stops you having to clean chicken off the grill :lol:

Or do the chicken in a marinade so you've got summat to spoon over it while it's grilling. Either way, Foreman grills are spot on but - as mentioned - they can be an absolute sod to clean. They say you should do it while the grill's still warm, but that tends to be when I'm eating what I've just cooked on it. :lol:

They used to come with a non stick plastic comb type thing for cleaning them, great until you melt it :(

Isn't the whole point I'm the foreman grill that the fat runs off whatever you're cooking. Which makes wrapping whatever you're cooking in foil a spaz move. :lol:

Blown his argument apart tbh

Not sure Id like to see the chicken breast you are cooking if you get a load of fat off it like :lol:

Isn't the whole point I'm the foreman grill that the fat runs off whatever you're cooking. Which makes wrapping whatever you're cooking in foil a spaz move. :lol:

Blown his argument apart tbh

Not sure Id like to see the chicken breast you are cooking if you get a load of fat off it like :lol:

Gemmill is right though, thats the point of the grill design. I was using a plancha over the summer and it had a fat run-off too. Same principle.

http://www.maison-bastide.com/fr/menagers/images/plancha.JPG