Everton v Newcastle

toffee mints

Hello lads,

I'm an Evertonian and I'm looking for ten Newcastle lads to share a hospitality package with 60 blues before the upcoming game.

In short, we run a hospitality lounge before each home game in Players Lounge on County Rd, which is around a three minute walk to the ground.

Each game we offer the away side the chance to bring a table of ten fans to enjoy the day with us.

Would anyone on here be up for it ??

In short, the package costs £35 per person and for your money you get 2 hours before the match and an hour-fifteen after the match in a private lounge that seats 70.

Whilst in the lounge you get a curry before the game and all your drinks included.

After the game we always have an ex blue speaking and signing autographs etc and for this game the speaker is Pat Van Den Hauwe who is over from South Africa for the week.

Our first game against Wolves was a cracking day, hence were doing it each game now.

If any of you lads are planning on having a good pop on the ale then this may well be worth a go for you as in and around the ground a fair few bars charge £3 a bottle nowadays on matchday !!

Weve got a few details on our website evertonevents.co.uk and I'll add a couple of pictures of the venue so anyone interested can have a look.

Failing that, theres a few details on ebay under "Everton hospitality".

Hopefully we can get a table of Geordies in for a good day.

Finally, a minibus driver will be admitted free of charge if needs be.

Cheers Lads, Paul

So lets get this straight, you want ten of us to send £350 then turn up to be met by 60 Blues who'll no doubt nick our wallets, clothes and teeth.

Oh and the freebie for the mini bus driver is merely to get some hub cabs no doubt

:D

Hello lads,

I'm an Evertonian and I'm looking for ten Newcastle lads to share a hospitality package with 60 blues before the upcoming game.

In short, we run a hospitality lounge before each home game in Players Lounge on County Rd, which is around a three minute walk to the ground.

Each game we offer the away side the chance to bring a table of ten fans to enjoy the day with us.

Would anyone on here be up for it ??

In short, the package costs £35 per person and for your money you get 2 hours before the match and an hour-fifteen after the match in a private lounge that seats 70.

Whilst in the lounge you get a curry before the game and all your drinks included.

After the game we always have an ex blue speaking and signing autographs etc and for this game the speaker is Pat Van Den Hauwe who is over from South Africa for the week.

Our first game against Wolves was a cracking day, hence were doing it each game now.

If any of you lads are planning on having a good pop on the ale then this may well be worth a go for you as in and around the ground a fair few bars charge £3 a bottle nowadays on matchday !!

Weve got a few details on our website evertonevents.co.uk and I'll add a couple of pictures of the venue so anyone interested can have a look.

Failing that, theres a few details on ebay under "Everton hospitality".

Hopefully we can get a table of Geordies in for a good day.

Finally, a minibus driver will be admitted free of charge if needs be.

Cheers Lads, Paul

Sounds fantastic mate. Will we get kicked out if we sing ferry across the Mersey?

Edited by Bi-Polar Bear

He'd have done the same for you.

Exactly my thinking, thought I'd get in there first.

P.S I may have told a white lie in my op.

it wasn't home-made?