Banned!

PaddockLad

Newcastle Online.....if someone farts in the comfort of their own home whilst perusing said forum are they also banned forever, as I've just been for the heinous crime of posting the youtube of Pedro scoring 3 v the mackems in 85?

Sorry PaddockLad, you are banned from using this forum!

Posting copyrighted material on the open forum. When you're back read this: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...ic,70842.0.html

Yeah good one lads....the copyright for a piece of local news footage from the best part of 30 years ago? Do you fear incurring the wrath of the huge corporate behemoth of broadcasting that is TyneTees? :D

Theres a nice little drop down too:

1 hour

1 day

1week

1month

FOREVER

All seems a bit of an overreaction to me.....where do they stand on the hanging debate?...for all posters using the forum whilst not dressed in the latest first team strip? (including "premier league badges on shirt") :D

I very seldom post on there anyway, and as a first offence it's hardly up there with pegging the host's missus....are they all a bit touchy or is it a just a bad time for them at the moment?

;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle Online.....if someone farts in the comfort of their own home whilst perusing said forum are they also banned forever, as I've just been for the heinous crime of posting the youtube of Pedro scoring 3 v the mackems in 85?

Posting copyrighted material on the open forum. When you're back read this: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...ic,70842.0.html

Yeah good one lads....the copyright for a piece of local news footage from the best part of 30 years ago? Do you fear incurring the wrath of the huge corporate behemoth of broadcasting that is TyneTees? :D

1 hour

1 day

1week

1month

FOREVER

All seems a bit of an overreaction to me.....where do they stand on the hanging debate?...for all posters using the forum whilst not dressed in the latest first team strip? (including "premier league badges on shirt") :D

I very seldom post on there anyway, and as a first offence it's hardly up there with pegging the host's missus....are they all a bit touchy or is it a just a bad time for them at the moment?

;)

then why do you care so much?

1 hour

1 day

1week

1month

FOREVER

;)

Join the club.

FWIW, it's no big miss other than telling the know-nowt 10 year olds from Singapore where they are going wrong, in my case I was also proved conclusively right. Unfortunately for the football club.

1 hour

1 day

1week

1month

FOREVER

;)

Join the club.

FWIW, it's no big miss other than telling the know-nowt 10 year olds from Singapore where they are going wrong, in my case I was also proved conclusively right. Unfortunately for the football club.

Tell us more.

1 hour

1 day

1week

1month

FOREVER

:D

Join the club.

Tell us more.

If I do that, idiots like you will accuse me of derailing the thread ;)

Stupid boy.

Gejon. Does macbeth still post all his financial doom and gloom shite which all the cretins used to agree with and insist was the "way forward" ie buy cheap, don't take risks etc etc etc

Genuine question. As he [and those who agreed] now has what was advocated so strongly.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

This cunt Gejon could be 6 miles from the South Pole, and he'd get an alarm WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED

Incredible. Paddock Lad, don't worry about it, there's about 10 people of a thousand on there with any credibility at all, it's good to laugh at from time to time though.

This cunt Gejon could be 6 miles from the South Pole, and he'd get an alarm WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED

Incredible. Paddock Lad, don't worry about it, there's about 10 people of a thousand on there with any credibility at all, it's good to laugh at from time to time though.

Yeah good one lads....the copyright for a piece of local news footage from the best part of 30 years ago? Do you fear incurring the wrath of the huge corporate behemoth of broadcasting that is TyneTees? ;)

1 hour

1 day

1week

1month

FOREVER

Fucking hell!

Never been on it, never will either if that's the way they go on.

Brilliant. :D

FWIW if it's on YouTube it's their responsibility for obtaining copyright for the material they host - hence why they delete so much.

It binds no responsibility on a site who link a video as they are merely linking through to something that is hosted elsewhere. Some mods/admins really need to read up on copyright law...

FWIW if it's on YouTube it's their responsibility for obtaining copyright for the material they host - hence why they delete so much.

It binds no responsibility on a site who link a video as they are merely linking through to something that is hosted elsewhere. Some mods/admins really need to read up on copyright law...

Yeah, that has been the argument of multiple owners of P2P sites as well who have been closed down. It doesn't stand up at all, sorry.