Sign in to follow this  
Geordie Boyo

Boyo's BDay Pub Crawl

Can't say I've really been arsed for a good while to go out on nights like this as often as I used too. Maybe it's because I'm in a relationship now, or I feel I'm getting too old for that sort of thing....nah, I'm only 24 man!

:angry:

I do plan on going out on the Saturday, the day before my bday, but despite the fact it’s what you make of it it’s a bit crap when you end up in the shittiest bars. That normally happens when you try somewhere different instead of the regular places you visit. So, I thought I’d ask you lot what bars you’d recommend. It does depend on what your personally looking for I suppose so I’ll name a few places I visit to give you an idea.

Goose

Old Orleans

Pacific Bar Café

The Mushroom

The Long Bar

Yates's

Mood

I know these threads have been done a million times like but, well, err....no but, yeah but, no but yeah but, .....I couldn't be arsed to use the search function, so there! ;)

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Yeah it depends on your tastes.

Are you going clubbing in Mood? or just going to the bar there?

I think revolution would be a good place to go on your birthday, because of the choice of drinks, and the atmosphere is quite good. I haven't really found any bars I love in toon yet, but the best one is the long bar.

I just normally go clubbing there on a night time. Just sometimes like....... ;)

Revolution is a canny bar, might pop in there, but was thinking more towards the quayside for a change. The central will probably do like, especially if I do end up clubbing.

Goose

Pacific Bar Café

Yates's

Would leave it at that tbh, of the ones you mentioned. I don't mind Revolution but only because it has ridiculous amounts of vodka.

Mood is fucking dire. Seriously. ;)