Newcastle Vs. Blackpool

loonyTOON

Did Barton really play shite or did he just give the ball away a few times? I know they are linked but making 1 or 2 silly mistakes (especially in the relative safety in midfield) doent always mean the rest of his game was shite.

Barton was wank everything about his game was poor. Coloccini looked shaky to me, but I was drunk too HF. After 5 minutes I could see it was going to be a hard game, because Blackpool imposed themselves and didn't look intimidated but..........we're never as good as we think we are after a good win, or as bad as we think we are after a bad defeat.

HF is the tall ugly one, i'm the sharp dressed, youthful looking 8 out of 10.

:D

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Barton really play shite or did he just give the ball away a few times? I know they are linked but making 1 or 2 silly mistakes (especially in the relative safety in midfield) doent always mean the rest of his game was shite.

Barton was wank everything about his game was poor. Coloccini looked shaky to me, but I was drunk too HF. After 5 minutes I could see it was going to be a hard game, because Blackpool imposed themselves and didn't look intimidated but..........we're never as good as we think we are after a good win, or as bad as we think we are after a bad defeat.

B)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

B)

It's a wonder I've never seen HF at the match like, he must steer clear of the bar and at them prices I dont blame the cunt.

The thing with these hard working compact sides is that they are actually easier to beat at their own place, when they have to come out and make a game of it. This is what I'd be putting in me little black book if I was CH.

The thing with these hard working compact sides is that they are actually easier to beat at their own place, when they have to come out and make a game of it. This is what I'd be putting in me little black book if I was CH.

I'd be putting in that the number 3 is fukin bollocks and everthing should go down his side - how we didn't take advantage of that is still boiling my piss

I'd be putting in that the number 3 is fukin bollocks and everthing should go down his side - how we didn't take advantage of that is still boiling my piss

You're not wrong. Early in the piece it looked like Routledge was going to be a thorn in his side the entire game, predictably though Routledge disappeared from the game and our attack either went down our left, or tried to go through the middle.

Some of that may be attributable to Perch who really just plain isn't very good. They don't play the ball out down the right hand side for that reason. Down our left with Enrique and Jonas we can comfortably play our ball out from our own ed (lets not talk about what happens once we're at the other end though). Even still Hughton should have been screaming at our players to play down our right.

Edited by OzToonFan

Yeah he was definitely having an off-game. Looked a bit complacent at times going forward. They did a good job of double teaming him quite often though, obviously being aware of how good a player he is. Bit of shell-shock maybe. Was annoyed at him for their second goal, he went to the effort of motoring back there to cover, then didn't do nearly enough to block the shot. Even still, having his worst game for quite some time he was far from our worst player, and still stood out head and shoulders above Perch.