Newcastle Vs. Blackpool

loonyTOON

Well nolan has missed every chance given him, just like against wolves. And its not like he contributes towards anything else.

But you'd still leave Barton on though? Who has consistantly given the ball to the opposition. I'm not sticking up for Nolan, who I think is a passenger unless he's scoring, but what you said made no sense.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well nolan has missed every chance given him, just like against wolves. And its not like he contributes towards anything else.

But you'd still leave Barton on though? Who has consistantly given the ball to the opposition. I'm not sticking up for Nolan, who I think is a passenger unless he's scoring, but what you said made no sense.

Who would you put on for Barton then? I dont see a clearcut central midfielder on the bench.

Who would you put on for Barton then? I dont see a clearcut central midfielder on the bench.

I'm trying to get across it's not as clear cut as just saying "get Arfa on", you can't leave underperformers on just because you want to see the new boys at any cost. It's cutting your nose off to spite your face. if anything you'd have to do what Sammy said and move Nolan further back. There'd be no point in having Arfa on if the person who's supposed to get the ball to him, i.e Barton, isn't capable of doing his job.

Lovenkrands on for Smith. 4-4-2 I'm guessing.

Edited by The Mighty Hog