Cahill and Babayaro Charged

The Mighty Hog

Warne is one of the best sportsmen in the world, his off-field activites aside, both how he plays the game and the spirit in which he plays it. I wish he was English.

I've always thought Hewitt was a model pro as well.

Now, Harry Kewell on the other hand...

63211[/snapback]

You have miss understood luke.

They all have that cuntish aspect to them, ie. over the top celebrations, trying everything they can get away with in order to gain an advantage (something that is over the top in football at the moment anyway), slating the opposition, etc - combine that with their increased exposure it makes it very easy to dislike them because they come across as "are a nasty, whingeing, over-competitive, cheating shitbag(s)." to quote NJS.

Aussie sportsmen, like too many sports people from all over the world, are a nasty, whingeing, over-competitive, cheating shitbag (but a good player).

63001[/snapback]

Corrected for FACT.

By the way Cahill is all of the above but as a general rule most competitive sports people are all looking for that "edge" and unfortunately professional sport has decided that is one way to get it.

It is just a fuck that the Australian ones stand out, maybe because wankers like Hewitt and Warne get more exposure than Henman, etc.

63116[/snapback]

Accepted and agreed. At least you recognise it rather than blindly defending it on the ground of patriotism.

Cahill got a 3 match ban too - most probably bubbling on the phone to his Mam saying "it's not fair!" as I type....

Whinging Aussie Tart!

Cahill got a 3 match ban too - most probably bubbling on the phone to his Mam saying "it's not fair!" as I type....

Whinging Aussie Tart!

63539[/snapback]

Racist tbh. :unsure:

63541[/snapback]

He's Aussie - doesn't count! ;)

Warne is one of the best sportsmen in the world, his off-field activites aside, both how he plays the game and the spirit in which he plays it. I wish he was English.

I've always thought Hewitt was a model pro as well.

Now, Harry Kewell on the other hand...

63211[/snapback]

You have miss understood luke.

They all have that cuntish aspect to them, ie. over the top celebrations, trying everything they can get away with in order to gain an advantage (something that is over the top in football at the moment anyway), slating the opposition, etc - combine that with their increased exposure it makes it very easy to dislike them because they come across as "are a nasty, whingeing, over-competitive, cheating shitbag(s)." to quote NJS.

63212[/snapback]

I do understand, I don't really think Warne or Hewitt are like that tbh.

Whinging Aussie Tart!

63539[/snapback]

Racist tbh. :unsure:

63541[/snapback]

He's Aussie - doesn't count! ;)

63543[/snapback]

Good point.

All Aussies are wankers.