Best Fans in the UK

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez
You bit first tbf.

I think he was genuinely astonished no one mentioned Everton, funny how he defended the clubs support by saying they had 3200 fans outside of Alkmaar's ground who couldn't get in :icon_lol:

If any Mag on here said Everton then I'd expect the next post to be from the Irish lad from the Everest advert saying, "Now be honest, you didn't expect to be seeing that, did you?".

Yow can't look past the Villah when it comes to the best fans in the cuntroy, to be honest!

:icon_lol:

;) Did you see their away support at Stoke?? At least 1500 empty seats for a game which is what?? 30 mile away? Or should I say awoiii.

I didn't see it but am happy to take your word for it if you, sorry, yow saw it on the telloiii!

Villa.

Olte Enduz in the skoi yippy aye yip yippy aye owwww

Gabboi Gabboi Gabboi Aboonluhor hois fast as fook hois fast foooooo oooooo oooook

On the peesss mu lorrd on the peessss oh lorrd on the peessss, its yowa round mu lorrd its yowa round, owwwwww lorrd its yowa round

Birmeeeengggum are yow lisinin to the songs we'uuur seeengeeen, walkin along seeengeen uh song shit on the Citoi as woi goooooooooooooooooah

Seriously, though, 1,500 empty seats at Stoke.

Shite support once more from Villa. I just can't believe it when I see these fucking clueless cunts trying to take the piss out of our support, have they no idea of the hypocrisy? If we have a bad gate then we call it as we see it and admit it. These fuckers are incapable of putting their hands up admitting they've got an average support, I don't expect them to call themselves boring, though, no, we'll do that one on their behalf, tbf.

Look at the Premiership since 1993.

Villa have had 19,000

Everton have had 13,000

Spurs have had 17,000 on more than one occasion

Liverpool have had 22,000 in

Arsenal had a 19,000

We remain the only club to have never had a gate under 30,000 in the Premiership, even Man Utd have. So it's easy to get carried away with stats like that, but EVERYONE in football knows the truth, and I'm not going to say what it is because I don't need to, everyone knows what the truth is, you can base it on opinion or even fact.

The thing is a bad gate for us, is the better than the likes of Villa, Everton and Spurs have had for 30 years. The only club in football who support wise stand up to us are Man Utd. They've won 25 trophies in the last twenty years and we've won none. Villa and Everton at home were never big games for us, and even this season they're games we should be looking to win. You enjoy the games more when there's 3,000 passionate away fans giving you it, and that happens when Leeds, Man Utd and Sunderland come, no cunt else really. I always like games against the three big London teams, oh and Tottenham too as well.

We played Chelsea in the league cup early on the rounds in 1992, we were in the 2nd division. There was 30,000 there on a night game during the week. 7,000 were Mags. Three days later Chelsea played Sheff Utd in the PL at Stamford Bridge watched by 13,000!

I was there, a bloke dressed as a monkey came out the Shed and ran the full length of the pitch to try and batter us, one on to 7,000. Rob Lee's first goal for the toon that neet, header down our end. Felt like you were a million miles from the pitch. Sure that mackem cunt Harford was playing think Cascarino was too.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez

The one thing you could say about Chelsea was though they didn't get many home supporters unless they were playing a big club, but their away support was up there top 5 in the country, easily the best in the south in the 80s and 90s.

You bit first tbf.

I think he was genuinely astonished no one mentioned Everton, funny how he defended the clubs support by saying they had 3200 fans outside of Alkmaar's ground who couldn't get in :icon_lol:

If any Mag on here said Everton then I'd expect the next post to be from the Irish lad from the Everest advert saying, "Now be honest, you didn't expect to be seeing that, did you?".

Yow can't look past the Villah when it comes to the best fans in the cuntroy, to be honest!

;) Did you see their away support at Stoke?? At least 1500 empty seats for a game which is what?? 30 mile away? Or should I say awoiii.

I didn't see it but am happy to take your word for it if you, sorry, yow saw it on the telloiii!

Villa.

Olte Enduz in the skoi yippy aye yip yippy aye owwww

Gabboi Gabboi Gabboi Aboonluhor hois fast as fook hois fast foooooo oooooo oooook

On the peesss mu lorrd on the peessss oh lorrd on the peessss, its yowa round mu lorrd its yowa round, owwwwww lorrd its yowa round

Birmeeeengggum are yow lisinin to the songs we'uuur seeengeeen, walkin along seeengeen uh song shit on the Citoi as woi goooooooooooooooooah

Seriously, though, 1,500 empty seats at Stoke.

Shite support once more from Villa. I just can't believe it when I see these fucking clueless cunts trying to take the piss out of our support, have they no idea of the hypocrisy? If we have a bad gate then we call it as we see it and admit it. These fuckers are incapable of putting their hands up admitting they've got an average support, I don't expect them to call themselves boring, though, no, we'll do that one on their behalf, tbf.

Villa have had 19,000

Everton have had 13,000

Arsenal had a 19,000

We remain the only club to have never had a gate under 30,000 in the Premiership, even Man Utd have. So it's easy to get carried away with stats like that, but EVERYONE in football knows the truth, and I'm not going to say what it is because I don't need to, everyone knows what the truth is, you can base it on opinion or even fact.

The thing is a bad gate for us, is the better than the likes of Villa, Everton and Spurs have had for 30 years. The only club in football who support wise stand up to us are Man Utd. They've won 25 trophies in the last twenty years and we've won none. Villa and Everton at home were never big games for us, and even this season they're games we should be looking to win. You enjoy the games more when there's 3,000 passionate away fans giving you it, and that happens when Leeds, Man Utd and Sunderland come, no cunt else really. I always like games against the three big London teams, oh and Tottenham too as well.

We played Chelsea in the league cup early on the rounds in 1992, we were in the 2nd division. There was 30,000 there on a night game during the week. 7,000 were Mags. Three days later Chelsea played Sheff Utd in the PL at Stamford Bridge watched by 13,000!

Good call mate. I nearly got a kicking outside the shed that night.

Anyway, off the top of my head, I've been impressed with Man City's support in the past, also the likes of Leeds, Man U and even our mates down the road. I'm not going to include teams who have 10,000 gates then take 8,000 to Old Trafford for a cup game. Thought it was quite funny when Spurs just had to turn up at Elland Road to beat Everton in the semi-final one year and got twatted 4-1, was far better, obviously when they thought the same with us at Old Trafford in our 2-0 semi-final in '99. If you're not sure what that has to do with support, well, they were outshouted from first minute till the last in both games, especially ours!

Anyway, off the top of my head, I've been impressed with Man City's support in the past, also the likes of Leeds, Man U and even our mates down the road. I'm not going to include teams who have 10,000 gates then take 8,000 to Old Trafford for a cup game. Thought it was quite funny when Spurs just had to turn up at Elland Road to beat Everton in the semi-final one year and got twatted 4-1, was far better, obviously when they thought the same with us at Old Trafford in our 2-0 semi-final in '99. If you're not sure what that has to do with support, well, they were outshouted from first minute till the last in both games, especially ours!

Yeah would agree with that list. Would also add Sheff Wed to that list and maybe Wolves

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

While I'm at it, I caught a bit of big nose Thompson bigging up his pal Houllier on the SKY sports saturday show with Stelling. He came out with, "What a big club Villa are, Geoff, people forget, they're a big club with great support, yeah they have a little moan, which supporters don't?".

This is from the same fucker who has had a few snidey digs at our support in the past, calling us moaners! But with 'Tommo' he's such a hardcore scouse red, that you can tell it really fucking grates when our fans are praised and his fans aren't.

Double standards, he hates us. I've seen him scowl at the mention of our name. I read loads of things about their opinion of Keegan, they fell out of love with him due to the amount of flattering comparisons he made comparing us to them. I think a lot of scouse people certainly hate NUFC. I think it's largely that they think we shouldn't think that we count, but we do, we're part of the nations psyche and they hate it because our last 40 years certainly don't merit being so. The media kick us more than love us, for every Henry Winter who imo, is a closet toon fan, there's 20 journalists like Matthew Syed, but the fact is we count, people want to read us, we're on TV everys eason far more than Villa, Everton or Spurs purely cos people want to watch us (probably get beat) that in essence is an underlying reason they feel threatened by us, and appalled their clubs don't get comparative coverage. Eric the King once said it's great to be talked about, if it's or bad, even if it's bad, because it shows you exist, and he's right.

Cantona?

Are you kidding?

Everton average league attendance 1983/4 Division 1

Newcastle United average league attendance 1983/4 Divison 2

Didn't that massively successful huge club Everton win something that season? ;)

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

PML, what sort of cup did you get for that you bitter cunt?

Btw, it does say 'apart from us' in the sub-title of this thread, all you've all done is fap over your own support. Sad twats.

Can't wait for us to absolutely paste you next week.

Everton average league attendance 1983/4 Division 1

Newcastle United average league attendance 1983/4 Divison 2

Didn't that massively successful huge club Everton win something that season? ;)

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

PML, what sort of cup did you get for that you bitter cunt?

Btw, it does say 'apart from us' in the sub-title of this thread, all you've all done is fap over your own support. Sad twats.

Can't wait for us to absolutely paste you next week.

Like most things on here, its a bit of a laugh. Canny telling that you cant get your head round a football site with a partisan view of the club that site is dedicated to. I dont know how old you are but your use of 'fail' and 'fap' etc makes you come across as a young un. Unsurprising then you cant get your head round some basic issues. Whatever you think about other clubs, i personally admire any fan that has fierce pride in his own club, no matter how successful. If you look across our non-league teams in the north east, each and everyone of them has something to hang their pride on, whether its Spartans in the Cup, Whitley in the Vase or whatever. I just use that as an example, nothing more really.

So anyway, for us a large and loyal support that has stuck with the club through thick and thin, who turned out in amazing numbers last year after the worst year at the club for a long time (and there has been some bad ones) is a source of pride for us locals. I think even if we had won a cup during the 90s, that would still be the thing that most fans would hold up as the thing they were most proud about. What was yours again? Goodison is canny nasty? As Gemmill said in another thread 'A region beams with pride'.

As for next week, if we get a draw i'd be happy with that. Most fans on here predicted we'll finish 17th -14th when asked by a fellow fans of yours and that yous would get 6th - 8th. If drawing on a source of pride in the cold light of that reality makes us sad twats in your eyes so be it. Seems quite normal to me. One thing you should be aware of is that Ben Arfa has more natural talent than any cunt thats played for Everton since Gazza was there and excluding him, since Beardsley was there. I hope he wipes that aggressive snear off your face.

As for my opinion of you lot, your club is summed up by this entry on your wiki site under In Popular Culture "Like all of the major clubs in England, Everton have featured in many films, books, television programmes, songs and plays. A late 1970s television advertisement for ITV's teletext service Oracle featured an off screen voice asking the presenter "How did Everton do?" The presenter consults Oracle before announcing "Everton 1 Stoke 1"."

Villa have had 19,000

Everton have had 13,000

Arsenal had a 19,000

OK I'll bite just this once although I happen to agree with how good Uniteds support has been for many decades, not just since the supafans start of '92.

Gates are all about averages and some of yours through the 70's and 80's were shameful, a couple of 16 and 17 thousand averages. Between '78 and '92 only twice getting above 25, 000. I guess they were the decades when you were 'boycoutting' Honestly,PMSL.

I read loads of things about their opinion of Keegan, they fell out of love with him due to the amount of flattering comparisons he made comparing us to them. I think a lot of scouse people certainly hate NUFC. I think it's largely that they think we shouldn't think that we count, but we do, we're part of the nations psyche and they hate it because our last 40 years certainly don't merit being so. The media kick us more than love us, for every Henry Winter who imo, is a closet toon fan.

Couldn't stop laughing when I read the above. The Kop fell out of love with Keegan when he left for Hamburg for three times the amount of money he was getting here, and that was long, long before he went as a 30 yr old to your club and "sang your praises". Not sure what he's supposed to have sang your praises about like, never really put much store in Keegans words, I remember him once saying he cries when he hears the Kop singing YNWA which I thought was bollocks, but other than that I've no idea. The leaving of keegan, great player though he was, was one of the best things that happened to the club, it brought our greatest player ever.

I genuinely don't know anyone who hates your club, the majority of Scouse hate is reserved for Everton or Liverpool and United. Can't say I hear Newcastle mentioned much at all other than when you're the butt of jokes now and again.

I suggest you read Henry Winters offerings about Liverpoool. He's even written on the official site about how much regard he has always held the club and fans in. Not to say he's a Liverpool fan, I hope he's not myself.

Are you talking to yourself in different names? Surely there aren't that many Geordies like you, there'd be a major inquiry about what drugs your Mams were taking while pregnant.

Villa have had 19,000

Everton have had 13,000

Arsenal had a 19,000

OK I'll bite just this once although I happen to agree with how good Uniteds support has been for many decades, not just since the supafans start of '92.

Gates are all about averages and some of yours through the 70's and 80's were shameful, a couple of 16 and 17 thousand averages. Between '78 and '92 only twice getting above 25, 000. I guess they were the decades when you were 'boycoutting' Honestly,PMSL.

tbf you're quoting someone's comments where they have specifically mentioned attendances post 92 and you've made comments about two decades before that. Hasn't gone unnoticed that you haven't backed up your claims with any figures of any note.

For the record if you'd bothered to do any background research before you made those claims, you'd have learned that the 'Popular' terrace was replaced by a stand in the early 70s which reduced our capacity by around 30% whilst the building work too place. Then during the late 70s the Leazes End was demolished and we were left with a terrace more than half the size of what we had before vastly reducing our capacity further. Fast forward to the late 80s and the tragedy at Bradford rendered the West Stand condemned and that too was rebuilt - again reducing our capacity massively during the demolition and construction phase.

The important factor is that with a few rare exceptions, we almost always filled the capacity we had available to us.

Personally I think the average gates argument is poor - but if you're going to attack it, at least get your fucking facts straight dickhead.

Can someone change me name back to kophead?

But this was kingdayo's account. If you're going to be a wum at least try to remember which log-in you're using dave, you daft cunt.

;) This lad has to be close to the biggest knacker we've had on here. In my time anyway.

Villa have had 19,000

Everton have had 13,000

Arsenal had a 19,000

tbf you're quoting someone's comments where they have specifically mentioned attendances post 92 and you've made comments about two decades before that. Hasn't gone unnoticed that you haven't backed up your claims with any figures of any note.

For the record if you'd bothered to do any background research before you made those claims, you'd have learned that the 'Popular' terrace was replaced by a stand in the early 70s which reduced our capacity by around 30% whilst the building work too place. Then during the late 70s the Leazes End was demolished and we were left with a terrace more than half the size of what we had before vastly reducing our capacity further. Fast forward to the late 80s and the tragedy at Bradford rendered the West Stand condemned and that too was rebuilt - again reducing our capacity massively during the demolition and construction phase.

The important factor is that with a few rare exceptions, we almost always filled the capacity we had available to us.

Personally I think the average gates argument is poor - but if you're going to attack it, at least get your fucking facts straight dickhead.

So, are you saying that for a period of some 15 years your capacity was only 16,000 at one point and rising to only 25.000 at another point? PMSL.

I hope it hasn't gone unnoticed, as I said only supafans start at '92.

Edited by Pacinofan

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Pacino you scouse bastard, I'm not of these who picks on clubs for no reason. There's not a club in world football can compare to us when success is divided by loyalty. Anyone that can debate that is a mug. I know for a fact you're 5ft8, ugly (as most dippers are), and fuckin have a fat face. I'll reply to you properly tomorrow. x

Pacino you scouse bastard, I'm not of these who picks on clubs for no reason. There's not a club in world football can compare to us when success is divided by loyalty. Anyone that can debate that is a mug. I know for a fact you're 5ft8, ugly (as most dippers are), and fuckin have a fat face. I'll reply to you properly tomorrow. x

I think you are giving yourself a bit too much credit there. To be able to "pick on clubs" would imply that your knowledge of such clubs was significant enough to really have a go, but much of the time you make it up as you go along and get one of your alter egos to agree with you. I wouldn't be so ridiculously inane to debate such an obviously drunken/doped up statement. Having no idea what dippers are your last sentence makes no sense to me.

I think you are giving yourself a bit too much credit there. To be able to "pick on clubs" would imply that your knowledge of such clubs was significant enough to really have a go, but much of the time you make it up as you go along and get one of your alter egos to agree with you. I wouldn't be so ridiculously inane to debate such an obviously drunken/doped up statement. Having no idea what dippers are your last sentence makes no sense to me.

Hark at the pot calling us black! ;)