Best Fans in the UK

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread sums up you fucking beer swilling, fat Geordie cunts.

Raoul Moat had the right idea. Delete this account.

Can't wait til Everton fucking smash you on Saturday.

Wow. And to think you started off so civil.

They live in a bubble mate, an absolute bubble, they have no concept of their place as a city, people and as teams (Everton in fairness) nationally. Once they're challenge or a negative slant is put on anything to do with them then they can't take it. They're like Eastern Europeans from the Balkans, savages with little or no intelligence, and poor standards of decency.

I once spoken to a scouse solicitor straight up this who honestly gave me reasons why Liverpool is and was the most important city in the country.

Was one of them The Beatles?

Musical culture copied the world over was actually one of them, and some pathetic Dock that was made famous by Richard and Judy and a streaker.

;) Like The Beatles invented rock and roll.

Well in lad don't like Everton but some wankers on here make me hate Newcastle. Wouldn't mind but the place is working class city and wankers on here think they live in Westminster the sad twats. No wonder Moat and Gazza flipped it. Since byker groves finished the cunts got no jobs. A few extras from the show on here signing on now. Can't wait till they get relegated the only thing keeping the shit hole of a city going is the football club. Once people get bored of Ant and Dec and Cole the citys got fuck all. The citys roting in shit as we speak.

Well in lad don't like Everton but some wankers on here make me hate Newcastle. Wouldn't mind but the place is working class city and wankers on here think they live in Westminster the sad twats. No wonder Moat and Gazza flipped it. Since byker groves finished the cunts got no jobs. A few extras from the show on here signing on now. Can't wait till they get relegated the only thing keeping the shit hole of a city going is the football club. Once people get bored of Ant and Dec and Cole the citys got fuck all. The citys roting in shit as we speak.

Do you support Man U? You do, don't you?

If people on here show no respect to Liverpool I'll do the same to Newcastle. Liverpool gets more tourists and makes more cash than Liverpool so why give it shit. I don't understand can someone explain?

Why do you care when you're quite clearly a Man U fan.

If people on here show no respect to Liverpool I'll do the same to Newcastle. Liverpool gets more tourists and makes more cash than Liverpool so why give it shit. I don't understand can someone explain?

It's down to the residents I'd say.

How do you delete your account lads? This piece of shit this account

We'll delete yours when we are bored of you.

You wont be getting another one.

Scousers not welcome on this forum whys that?

You were more than welcome until you started attacking Newcastle and the people who live there tbf.

Not surprising to see a Scouser playing the victim mind you...

I mean

If people on here show no respect to Liverpool I'll do the same to Newcastle. Liverpool gets more tourists and makes more cash than Newcastle so why give it shit. I don't understand can someone explain?

Watching attheraces/racing uk and aruging to retards on here.

I mean

If people on here show no respect to Liverpool I'll do the same to Newcastle. Liverpool gets more tourists and makes more cash than Newcastle so why give it shit. I don't understand can someone explain?

You were more than welcome until you started attacking Newcastle and the people who live there tbf

Yous started it

I mean

Off work today?

And tomorrow.

And the next day.

Repeat ad nauseam.

I mean

We're showing no respect to you, there's a difference.