Best Fans in the UK

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were basically a shit WUM from the start so I'd learn to spell or fuck off tbh.

Get a life you sad piece of shit and stop acting hard behind your keyboard. Fucking 24/7 keyboard gangster. This twat on here when Newcastle playing at home so this guy a fucking armchair fan so you fuck of.

You were basically a shit WUM from the start so I'd learn to spell or fuck off tbh.

Get a life you sad piece of shit and stop acting hard behind your keyboard. Fucking 24/7 keyboard gangster. This twat on here when Newcastle playing at home so this guy a fucking armchair fan so you fuck of.

;) On here when we're away, woodenhead.

I give that post a D btw. See me after class for some extra help.

Go on mate delete me account I'm not coming on here no more. To be frank the site is full of twats. This sums geordies up all high on skol super giving people shit. Can't wait till this shit club goes down. Your teams a load shit and yous got no future. Fucking Sheff Utd next year twats. By the way your citys a shit hole full of fucking housing estates. Before you say anything about me I live Aintree look it up no council estates near me you fucking tramps. No wonder Gazza and Moat flipped it I'm going mad speaking to twats in here.

So go on delete me account I'm going the Sunderland room at least they in the prem next year.

Goodbye funny while it lasted but now its time to go

KOCKHEED OF MANCHESTER

Go on mate delete me account I'm not coming on here no more. To be frank the site is full of twats. This sums geordies up all high on skol super giving people shit. Can't wait till this shit club goes down. Your teams a load shit and yous got no future. Fucking Sheff Utd next year twats. By the way your citys a shit hole full of fucking housing estates. Before you say anything about me I live Aintree look it up no council estates near me you fucking tramps. No wonder Gazza and Moat flipped it I'm going mad speaking to twats in here.

So go on delete me account I'm going the Sunderland room at least they in the prem next year.

KOCKHEED OF MANCHESTER

Aintree is a fucking shitehole and I drive through it every fortnight so I have first hand knowledge. Not surprisingly, you've never been to Newcastle though, have you?

And we can still see you lurking you daft cunt! ;)

KOCKHEED OF MANCHESTER

Aintree is a fucking shitehole and I drive through it every fortnight so I have first hand knowledge. Not surprisingly, you've never been to Newcastle though, have you?

:icon_lol:

Full of housing estates. I know some of us like to live in the pub, but yeah you get me there like.

Edited by JawD

Go on mate, delete my account; I'm not coming on here anymore. To be frank , this site is full of twats. This sums geordies up; all high on skol super, giving people shit. Can't wait until this shit club goes down. Your team's a load shit and you got no future. Fucking Sheff Utd next year twats. what the fuck? By the way, your city is a shit hole, full of fucking housing estates. Before you say anything about me, I live in Aintree; look it up; no council estates near me, you fucking tramps. No wonder Gazza and Moat flipped it; I'm going mad speaking to twats on here.

So go on, delete my account, I'm going to the Sunderland room, at least they maybe in the premiership next year.

Goodbye. Funny while it lasted but now, its time to go.

KOCKHEED OF MANCHESTER

Please use my edited post as reference for your future essay writing. Your point, while consistent throughout, is let down by a lack of evidence, confusing sentence structure and a general incorrect nature.

OK I'll bite just this once although I happen to agree with how good Uniteds support has been for many decades, not just since the supafans start of '92.

Gates are all about averages and some of yours through the 70's and 80's were shameful, a couple of 16 and 17 thousand averages. Between '78 and '92 only twice getting above 25, 000. I guess they were the decades when you were 'boycoutting' Honestly,PMSL.

Couldn't stop laughing when I read the above. The Kop fell out of love with Keegan when he left for Hamburg for three times the amount of money he was getting here, and that was long, long before he went as a 30 yr old to your club and "sang your praises". Not sure what he's supposed to have sang your praises about like, never really put much store in Keegans words, I remember him once saying he cries when he hears the Kop singing YNWA which I thought was bollocks, but other than that I've no idea. The leaving of keegan, great player though he was, was one of the best things that happened to the club, it brought our greatest player ever.

I genuinely don't know anyone who hates your club, the majority of Scouse hate is reserved for Everton or Liverpool and United. Can't say I hear Newcastle mentioned much at all other than when you're the butt of jokes now and again.

I suggest you read Henry Winters offerings about Liverpoool. He's even written on the official site about how much regard he has always held the club and fans in. Not to say he's a Liverpool fan, I hope he's not myself.

Are you talking to yourself in different names? Surely there aren't that many Geordies like you, there'd be a major inquiry about what drugs your Mams were taking while pregnant.

Where do you possibly start with a post like this, every single bit of it uninformed clueless, laughable and bordering on obsessive.

Lets start with our shameful gates. Three under 20,000 (none in the top flight) in our history, despite having won 20 multiplied by zero domestic trophies in 55 years. Shameful. A club utterly raped, pillage, mismanaged and scorned for over half a century, outside the 10 best supported clubs in England a massive EIGHT times in our history shameful. Only twice getting above 25,000 between 1978 and 1992, yes shameful during a time of unprecedented unemployment in the north, a time where clubs were utterly ravaged by hooliganism, a time where a club Everton, won a FA Cup in a season came in the top 7 in the top flight, and even won the title with the best side in their history the season after with an average of just 19,000 - shameful. A time where every other season our best players were sold - shameful. A time when we were languishing going no where in the Second Division in 9 of those 14 seasons - shameful.

If that's so shameful, what about Liverpool who were a spor away from winning all four trophies they entered, winning three (league, league cup and european cup) and averaged just 31,000, just two thousand than second division Newcastle, now that is what I call shameful. We'd have had 100,000 wanting to go to games with a team that in the 14 years you mentioned won 7 league titles, 4 league cups, 3 fa cups and 4 european cups. What a fucking utter mug. You must know you're a mug. I don't care what anyone says.

Shameful.

The Keegan thing, he even said it after the FA Cup Final in 74, "If these supporters had the success their support merited they'd win every trophy in every season." As for Liverpool fans falling out of love with them, two sources that spring to mind, were several people saying exactly that, that when he came to Newcastle he spoke about us in flattering terms compared to Liverpool in Stephen F Kelly's book the Kop, and it's even mentioned in the clubs top 100 players that he would've been higher but for those remarks.

You don't know anyone who hates our club pmsl, you don't really need to say anything more than that, because clearly you're a young clueless lad. That's a bit like Jermaine Jenas doesn't know any gay men.

What are you on about different names? You are a boring scouse cunt with nothing to say, looking for a lol when all you'll get, as you have had since this post is a collective pipe down you utter bindipping tool.

Look at the Premiership since 1993.

Villa have had 19,000

Everton have had 13,000

Spurs have had 17,000 on more than one occasion

Liverpool have had 22,000 in

Arsenal had a 19,000

We remain the only club to have never had a gate under 30,000 in the Premiership, even Man Utd have. So it's easy to get carried away with stats like that, but EVERYONE in football knows the truth, and I'm not going to say what it is because I don't need to, everyone knows what the truth is, you can base it on opinion or even fact.

OK I'll bite just this once although I happen to agree with how good Uniteds support has been for many decades, not just since the supafans start of '92.

Gates are all about averages and some of yours through the 70's and 80's were shameful, a couple of 16 and 17 thousand averages. Between '78 and '92 only twice getting above 25, 000. I guess they were the decades when you were 'boycoutting' Honestly,PMSL.

tbf you're quoting someone's comments where they have specifically mentioned attendances post 92 and you've made comments about two decades before that. Hasn't gone unnoticed that you haven't backed up your claims with any figures of any note.

For the record if you'd bothered to do any background research before you made those claims, you'd have learned that the 'Popular' terrace was replaced by a stand in the early 70s which reduced our capacity by around 30% whilst the building work too place. Then during the late 70s the Leazes End was demolished and we were left with a terrace more than half the size of what we had before vastly reducing our capacity further. Fast forward to the late 80s and the tragedy at Bradford rendered the West Stand condemned and that too was rebuilt - again reducing our capacity massively during the demolition and construction phase.

The important factor is that with a few rare exceptions, we almost always filled the capacity we had available to us.

Personally I think the average gates argument is poor - but if you're going to attack it, at least get your fucking facts straight dickhead.

So, are you saying that for a period of some 15 years your capacity was only 16,000 at one point and rising to only 25.000 at another point? PMSL.

I hope it hasn't gone unnoticed, as I said only supafans start at '92.

Well done for completely ignoring his point.

Pacino you scouse bastard, I'm not of these who picks on clubs for no reason. There's not a club in world football can compare to us when success is divided by loyalty. Anyone that can debate that is a mug. I know for a fact you're 5ft8, ugly (as most dippers are), and fuckin have a fat face. I'll reply to you properly tomorrow. x

I think you are giving yourself a bit too much credit there. To be able to "pick on clubs" would imply that your knowledge of such clubs was significant enough to really have a go, but much of the time you make it up as you go along and get one of your alter egos to agree with you. I wouldn't be so ridiculously inane to debate such an obviously drunken/doped up statement. Having no idea what dippers are your last sentence makes no sense to me.

Then you're a cunt. No idea what the rest of the noise is you're mumbling on about is I doubt you even know yourself.

...and how could you not know what a fucking dipper is, it's what you're known as nationally for fuck sake, just shows what a bubble Merseyside must be when you're not aware of that.

Fuck this is getting boring.

But, but, but-----------you’re the attendance man, man !

You’re the one banging on about them, couldn’t give a fuck myself but if you want to throw brickbats you should make sure you have nothing for others to come back with, surely that’s obvious even to a deluded bigot like you. No matter how you try to cloud the figures of your attendances they are still pretty dismal at times, just like other clubs. Many clubs have been raped and pillaged at times in their history, all suffered from the hooliganism, and all suffered from Thatchers cutting policies, stop trying to come up with excuses ffs.

The more finals you’re in, the more money you need, and as you’ve pointed out the ‘80’s were hard financially, all round. You might well have had a 100,000 wanting to go, as did Liverpool, but when you’re playing so many games in the UK as well as Europe, season after season there comes a point where economics dictate you have to make choices. You’ve made yourself into a mug by banging on about how fantastic your attendances have always been when in reality you’ve had good and bad, just like most clubs. Our 2nd div attendances were better than your earlier ones, ner, ner, ner.

I see nothing wrong with Keegan saying that after the ’74 final, that’s what winning teams do, give credit to the losers and their fans, he was also gushing about Liverpool fans outside of St Georges Hall the next day. I really don’t remember that in Kellys book but I’ll take your word for it, and still don’t see how that negates the fact that he was disliked because of the money grabbing way he left the club. Keegan was only number 8 in the top 100 because of the class and greatness of players we’ve had at the club and there might well have been a bias against him in some people but you’re totally deluding yourself if you think it had anything to do with something he supposedly said. I would have placed him at number 7, ahead of Carra, but wouldn’t have changed any of the other players ahead of him.

I’m neither young nor clueless and unlike you I live here in Liverpool and go to the match. If you walk round thinking Newcastle fans or club are a topic of conversation you’re even more seriously deluded than I thought. Get this in to your thick head soft lad, Scouse hate is reserved for each of our own clubs and Man United, Chelsea maybe at a push, but Newcastle just don’t figure at all in the hate stakes. My condolences if that upsets you but that’s how it is. You’re spoken of about as much as the rest of the Prem, by all means though carry on deluding yourself.

You know exactly what I’m talking about you using different names. You talk to yourself as different people trying to give credibility to your bigoted views. How fucking sad is that?

Why am I not surprised you don’t have any idea about the rest of my post?

I go on many sites that involve people from all over the country, also travel a lot and I don’t hear bindipper at all. I presume it’s derived from one of those Manc songs you love so much, personally I lose track they’ve got so many Scouse hate songs. Used to wonder why they spent so much time making up and singing songs about us when they could be singing about their own glorious history.

I read the site below a lot where there's often debates between Mancs and Scousers, not seen us called bindippers. Your city and club aren't talked about a great deal here neither, strange as you might find it, although when mentioned your city gets a few compliments. I'm outta here now, carry on spewing your sad jealous bile, in as many different names as you can of course.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

I mean

If people on here show no respect to Liverpool I'll do the same to Newcastle. Liverpool gets more tourists and makes more cash than Newcastle so why give it shit. I don't understand can someone explain?

Watching attheraces/racing uk and aruging to retards on here.

Aruga! Aruga! Huminah! Huminah!

Agreed :icon_lol:

This threads gone tits up since I was in here last!

An issue like this can never be discussed properly, or resolved. There could be a tad more mutual respect though.

With regards to Liverpool as a city, the city centre is fantastic. A large part of it is beautiful.

Personally Newcastle is one of my favourite cities, architecture around the monument is brilliant, especially going down past the theatre.

P.s. Aintree isn't a shithole. I live very close to it. If you think Aintree's shithole I'm going to assume you can't be from a Northern city. You should thank Christ you haven't been to parts of South Liverpool!

I would have placed him at number 7, ahead of Carra, but wouldn't have changed any of the other players ahead of him.

Carragher is down as your 7th best player of all time?!?

I don't hear bindipper at all. I presume it's derived from one of those Manc songs you love so much,

I read the site below a lot where there's often debates between Mancs and Scousers, not seen us called bindippers.

Dont those sentences rather contradict each other?

This threads gone tits up since I was in here last!

An issue like this can never be discussed properly, or resolved. There could be a tad more mutual respect though.

With regards to Liverpool as a city, the city centre is fantastic. A large part of it is beautiful.

Personally Newcastle is one of my favourite cities, architecture around the monument is brilliant, especially going down past the theatre.

P.s. Aintree isn't a shithole. I live very close to it. If you think Aintree's shithole I'm going to assume you can't be from a Northern city. You should thank Christ you haven't been to parts of South Liverpool!

Not meant at all disrespectfully but purely matter-of-factly: there is some wonderful architecture in Liverpool city centre as I am the first to concede, but the city as a whole really is a horrible place. The drive in from Manchester, once you've hit the city limits, has to be (and I mean literally for mile after mile) one of the most depressing spectacles in the whole of the UK.

You have far too many fans that think you're a big club because you're lucky enough to have decent sized stadium. That is why everybody says your support is cringworthy at times, and they're spot on.

You have won the grand sum of 3 more trophies than us - are you one of those who sing "You've never won fuck all"?

Learn some history.

You haven't won a trophy since, what, 1958ish, that's the excellent progress of a big club.

Have you ever had a period where you've dominated English football?

Yes we have dominated in the past. Just like you once did, in the past. Difference is my Scouse friend, we've stayed more loyal than most when the hard times come round, if you're comfortable with your fans efforts in similar circumstances then good for you, I'm more than ready to defend our supporters, who are the only big thing about the club according to fans of other clubs when accusing us of not being a big club, then the same mongs accuse our support of being shite in the next breath. Which is it?

It's quite clear this lad is no older than 21, part of the Talksport generation. I was speaking to a blue dipper in London last time I was down, and he said he'd not missed a home game since 1977, and the best away support he'd ever seen was the toon in 1988, opening day when we lost 4-0. There was 45,000 in the ground, 10,000 toon fans* he said 4-0 down you would think it was us who were winning.

I love the argument that we have a bigger ground so we get bigger crowds, when they can't even fucking sell out their little stadium against Man Utd :unsure: There was only 35,000 there on Saturday. Other clubs use it too.

My first away game. I took my Irish cousin who naturally supported Liverpool along to it as he was over, it didn't surprise me but he was gobsmacked, literally as well as metaphorically, a stray arm hit him whilst surging on down to the Blaydon Races. :huh:

*Was more 7000-8000 I reckon.

Took my younger brother to Fulham in '08. He was astonished by our away support. He follows Norwich who have a tidy away following for the size of club, but he had never seen such numbers that were there..........this is whilst JK was in charge & we were utter dogshit as well! I always reckon an outsiders view sums it up quite well.