Daft Liverpool fan puts his life and socks at risk

Gary Neville

FULL VIDEO YOUTUBE SEARCH FOR:

A LIVERPOOL FAN TAKES A WRONG TURN OUTSIDE GOODISON PARK

FULL STORY BELOW TAKEN FROM LIVERPOOL ECHO

POLICE are investigating after a crowd of Everton FC fans besieged a Liverpool FC supporter’s car minutes after Saturday’s thrilling Manchester United match.

Footage of the incident posted online showed the red car, driven by a man in a Liverpool shirt, surrounded by Blues supporters yelling abuse and banging and rocking the vehicle.

Other videos showed the number plate ripped from the car as it drove down Gwladys Street, outside Goodison Park, which was closed off to traffic at the time.

Police were investigating how the car came to be next to the ground because road blocks are put in place during the second half of Everton’s home games so supporters can leave safely on foot.

Ian Ross, head of public relations at Everton, said: “I know the police are investigating the incident and how the car got to be there at that time.

“The car should not have been down that road. The road block should have stopped it.

“But we would never condone any acts of violence against anyone, whoever they are.”

In the films, now being studied by police, the crowd surrounding the car could be heard chanting insults about Heysel as the driver tried to move through the packed street.

At least one person can be seen standing directly in front of the vehicle to stop it.

A police spokesman said: “We are investigating after damage was caused to a car in Gwladys Street, Walton, on Saturday September 11

Hardly a fucking riot like..... ;)

Probably were concerned the fat cunt could breathe properly seeing as the shirt he nicked was 4 sizes too small.

Cheers for posting that how do you insert youtube videos mate? I tried but failed.

Hardly a fucking riot like

Everyone in this forum would be reaching for the bog roll if it happened to them. (including me)

Hardly a fucking riot like

Everyone in this forum would be reaching for the bog roll if it happened to them. (including me)

Really? ;)

I'd suggest most of those upwards of 30 who post on here have experienced much worse in their lifetime. I certainly have.

Fat cunt deserved it. He was driving round before the game shouting ''Rooney, Rooney''. Then he drives down a closed street in his shitty car expecting to take this piss because we got beat ;)

He's lucky he only got a few dints and what not.

Am i missing something here? Nowt happened.

Watch the video youtube soft shite

"Soft shite" is right for that video. Nowt happened.

Exactly ;)

Some bloke stood in front of his car smoking a tab and another knocked on his window with one knuckle. I appreciate it takes some doing for a scouser to lift his knuckles that high off the ground but all the same....

His car got smashed up.

Fuck off, a few dents, missing number plate and a gentle rocking doesnt equate to being smashed up ;)

Edited by JawD

Hmm.. can't seem to understand why a Man United fan would be so interested about Liverpool and Everton fans ;)

It's because they're bigger clubs.

and in 3...2.....1...