Real 'will allow Owen to leave'

Hughesie

I think Liverpool will come in and get him back, Liverpool are his team and they are going places.

5603[/snapback]

They've publically stated that they don't want him back, and after spending that much on Crouch, it's extremely unlikely.

Man United officials have told Fergie that they will fund a £12m move for Owen if he wants him, which it's quite obvious he does.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Liverpool will come in and get him back, Liverpool are his team and they are going places.

5603[/snapback]

They've publically stated that they don't want him back, and after spending that much on Crouch, it's extremely unlikely.

Man United officials have told Fergie that they will fund a £12m move for Owen if he wants him, which it's quite obvious he does.

5604[/snapback]

Sh*te forgot about that Crouch fella, still, if Baros has gone then they are still quite light for strikers.

What they publically say and what they really do are two different matters, we know that ourselves very well!

I wonder if it is up Owen or will it be a matter of putting in the highest bid?

5603[/snapback]

5604[/snapback]

Sh*te forgot about that Crouch fella, still, if Baros has gone then they are still quite light for strikers.

What they publically say and what they really do are two different matters, we know that ourselves very well!

I wonder if it is up Owen or will it be a matter of putting in the highest bid?

5607[/snapback]

Amazin!!!

they'd rather have Coruch than Owen................. :D:blush::D;):blush:

We should be breaking our arses to sign Owen. He might not want to come, but he's worth putting a bid in for and at least talking to to try and persuade him. We're desperate for a centre forward, he wants to leave, surely we should be busting a gut to try and get him here. What's the worst that can happen, he says no? Fine, but if we've got any kind of ambition whatsoever we should at the least make a serious enquiry.

My 'sources' tell me that Owen has said he'll only move to a club playing Champions League football. It would appear that Arse or Chelski are not interested and Liverpool supposedly not wanting him back I think that paves the way for Man Utd to sign him.

I reckon Saha will stay and RVN will be the one to move on. It's rumoured he wants to try his luck in Spain or Italy and is not happy at OT. Fergie will need to keep players happy who are not playing every week, he'll do that with Saha but not RVN.

Expect Guissepe Rossi to make the breakthrough at OT this season. Potentially he's better than either Owen or RVN. He's already played for the Italian U21 team and looks an awesome prospect. My guess is RVN will move on leaving Owen, Rooney, Rossi & Saha as the 4 strikers although Rooney may settle into the Scholes role in time.

Expect Guissepe Rossi to make the breakthrough at OT this season. Potentially he's better than either Owen or RVN. He's already played for the Italian U21 team and looks an awesome prospect. My guess is RVN will move on leaving Owen, Rooney, Rossi & Saha as the 4 strikers although Rooney may settle into the Scholes role in time.

5651[/snapback]

I've seen the lad and he looks a good player. Ye bastids.

My 'sources' tell me that Owen has said he'll only move to a club playing Champions League football. It would appear that Arse or Chelski are not interested and Liverpool supposedly not wanting him back I think that paves the way for Man Utd to sign him.

I reckon Saha will stay and RVN will be the one to move on. It's rumoured he wants to try his luck in Spain or Italy and is not happy at OT. Fergie will need to keep players happy who are not playing every week, he'll do that with Saha but not RVN.

5651[/snapback]

some sense there..........................

5658[/snapback]

Not me mate, I've given up on the franchise. My ST has gone back and been replaced by one for FCUM. It's strictly non league football for me this season and it's brilliant, I'm enjoying every minute of it even though we've now gone through 270 minutes of football without scoring :D Ah well, tomorrow night at Flixton 'all we are singing, is give us a goal' :D

I never thought I'd be taking holidays to watch non league friendlies but I'm hooked :blush:

5658[/snapback]

Not me mate, I've given up on the franchise. My ST has gone back and been replaced by one for FCUM. It's strictly non league football for me this season and it's brilliant, I'm enjoying every minute of it even though we've now gone through 270 minutes of football without scoring ;) Ah well, tomorrow night at Flixton 'all we are singing, is give us a goal' :D

I never thought I'd be taking holidays to watch non league friendlies but I'm hooked :blush:

5669[/snapback]

Pleased to hear that sort of thing mate. The lower leagues are by far the best in football :D

We should be breaking our arses to sign Owen. He might not want to come, but he's worth putting a bid in for and at least talking to to try and persuade him. We're desperate for a centre forward, he wants to leave, surely we should be busting a gut to try and get him here. What's the worst that can happen, he says no? Fine, but if we've got any kind of ambition whatsoever we should at the least make a serious enquiry.

5649[/snapback]

You only want us to go for him so you can have a parody avatar like you did with Mickey Rooney last year! :D

Who would it be this time? Bill Owen? (Compo?) :blush:

lsumwn42_jpg_t.jpg

Sky Sports are saying Arsenal don't want him, and they're still not even mentioning us at all in the story. If he leaves Madrid he'll go to Man U, as a big name to try and endear the fans to Glazer.

And we'll get Viduka.

• 3 years later...
Does that mean the end for Van Nistelrooy then?

Surely you can't keep Rooney, Owen and RVN happy?

Tis a good question....

Unless they play 3 up front I guess - be an awesome frontline that mind...

I can see Rooney fitting into an advanced midfield role similar to how Gascoigne used to play. Same sort of phisique too. That would allow Owen to partner the horse up-front. Saha should start looking for another club. Agree with Craig, its a shame if Smithy is converted to a midfielder, would like to see him up front for us.

:aye:

• 4 years later...

Please someone go back in time and give this ridiculously naive 25 year old a good shoeing.

On twitter saying that he only left Newcastle because he wasn't offered a new contract by the club. Right, so that's the only reason, despite him stating he'd rather sit on the bench of a big club than play 90 minutes for a club lower down the pecking order. He's only ever been motivated by money and the furthering of his own ego. He genuinely believes he was world class, when in truth he was a finisher that had blinding pace, when he lost that pace he lost 75% of his game.

Utterly unlikeable narcissistic cock