Everton 0-1 NUFC

maggiespaws

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cahill is shite mate. And Yakubu is an uninterested, lazy bastard.

you're a moron on cef and you're a fucking moron on here aswell

bily is crap and you want to drop him for cahill.

i really do hate you

Why should we settle with ''winding the opposition up'' and all the other bollocks that Cahill apologists come out with when we've got genuine quality in Bily. He's not crap at all, he's just a crap winger.

You hate everyone you miserable cunt.

Cahill is shite mate. And Yakubu is an uninterested, lazy bastard.

you're a moron on cef and you're a fucking moron on here aswell

bily is crap and you want to drop him for cahill.

i really do hate you

Why should we settle with ''winding the opposition up'' and all the other bollocks that Cahill apologists come out with when we've got genuine quality in Bily. He's not crap at all, he's just a crap winger.

You hate everyone you miserable cunt.

everyone hates you

even your ma

So that means the team for Newcastle is: Steve Harper, James Perch, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Cheik Tiote, Joey Barton, Hatem Ben Arfa, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

I like that team, Hughton was never gonna drop Nolan and thats as good as it can get for me (I'd probably pick jonas for routledge but it makes little difference). Looking forward to watching our new signings for 90 mins. I still think we will lose though.

So that means the team for Newcastle is: Steve Harper, James Perch, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Cheik Tiote, Joey Barton, Hatem Ben Arfa, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

doe he know goodison is built on an ancient burial ground?

seriously though, iv never heard of him, perch or williamson. not taking the piss here, genuine question... decent players?

doe he know goodison is built on an ancient burial ground?

seriously though, iv never heard of him, perch or williamson. not taking the piss here, genuine question... decent players?

Tiote - it's his debut.

Perch - No.

Williamson - pretty good.