Everton 0-1 NUFC

maggiespaws

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiote is on the pitch still, our best player in the last minutes aswell, he is so calm on the ball.

I'm glad Hughton wasn't afraid to play Tiote ahead of Smith.

No wonder Smith was keen to get on the field when Lex took his first knock.

He must be thinking to himself fucking hell a DM that can play.

What the fuck are you on about with Lex and Jello?

Lex Steele - big black, oh just google him.

Jello B'Afra - guess?

Yeah, I'd just call them by their names if I was you. :)

I know, what a fucking spanner :omgwank:

Tiote is on the pitch still, our best player in the last minutes aswell, he is so calm on the ball.

I'm glad Hughton wasn't afraid to play Tiote ahead of Smith.

No wonder Smith was keen to get on the field when Lex took his first knock.

He must be thinking to himself fucking hell a DM that can play.

What the fuck are you on about with Lex and Jello?

Lex Steele - big black, oh just google him.

Jello B'Afra - guess?

Yeah, I'd just call them by their names if I was you. :omgwank:

I know, what a fucking spanner :bloodywank:

It's like Gulliver and the Lilliputians ganging up on me, there's no middle ground :)

By the way how you doing little man? You're less than half the man you use to be without smoothie.

how fellaini wasnt sent off for that I will never know, the ref saw it, and if he saw it he either has to say "no nothing wrong" and give nothing or "yes" and its a straight red, there is no reason for him to give a yellow for it

penalty was ridiculous too, how he didnt give it...just ridiculous, hope these do "even out over a season" because we're expected to struggle at some point this year and a few breaks here and there could really make a hug difference, I dont hold faith in it though, I just think, despite winning, we've been fucked over by the ref

I remember how scummy the commentator was when that tackle on Harper came in aswell. Talked for about 5 minutes about how the yellow was harsh. Then again, he was scummy the entire match.

On Sky NZ we had a scouse commentator, I didn't catch his name but he was possibly the most biased one eyed summariser I've ever heard. Must've been an ex-EFC player, it was like watching Everton TV. I was spitting nails by the end.

I remember how scummy the commentator was when that tackle on Harper came in aswell. Talked for about 5 minutes about how the yellow was harsh. Then again, he was scummy the entire match.

On Sky NZ we had a scouse commentator, I didn't catch his name but he was possibly the most biased one eyed summariser I've ever heard. Must've been an ex-EFC player, it was like watching Everton TV. I was spitting nails by the end.

Probably the same we had in Australia ... Everything that the Toffies received (card-wise) was spoken of as 'harsh', while the NUFC players were spoken of as 'lucky to still be on the pitch'.

I think it was the second commentator who was bias (and is a ex-EFC player, though I forget his name), as the primary commentator pretty much kept his mouth shut at such occasions.

Probably the same we had in Australia ... Everything that the Toffies received (card-wise) was spoken of as 'harsh', while the NUFC players were spoken of as 'lucky to still be on the pitch'.

I think it was the second commentator who was bias (and is a ex-EFC player, though I forget his name), as the primary commentator pretty much kept his mouth shut at such occasions.

Barry "someone"

A right twat he was, "expert" commentator, yeah right.

That sneaky bastard Perch has timed it perfectly so his suspension coincides with our Carling Cup match at Stamford Bridge - a game he was probably not going to play in anyway.

:)

That sneaky bastard Perch has timed it perfectly so his suspension coincides with our Carling Cup match at Stamford Bridge - a game he was probably not going to play in anyway.

Does the suspension only apply to EPL games, meaning he'd be able to play in the Carling Cup game?

Crooks has named three Newcastle players in his team of the week, with two more on the bench.

(Krul, Coloccini, Ben Arfa and Williamson and Enrique as subs)

So three defenders and the 'keeper, wonder if we're still "Typical Newcastle, shaky at the back"

Does the suspension only apply to EPL games, meaning he'd be able to play in the Carling Cup game?

All competitive matches under the English FA.

Crooks has named three Newcastle players in his team of the week, with two more on the bench.

(Krul, Coloccini, Ben Arfa and Williamson and Enrique as subs)

So three defenders and the 'keeper, wonder if we're still "Typical Newcastle, shaky at the back"

fair play to plenty of our players being in the mix, though you have to wonder whether he watched the match? If he did surely Tiote would have been worth a mention. Williamson and Coloccini were good in some ways bad in other (particularly Williamson).

Lawro is a cunt

In the blue half of Liverpool, things haven't been rosy in the Everton garden. But they have been creating a lot of chances and when Yakubu came on against Newcastle, he looked lively.

I don't think they need major surgery and Everton will finish in the top 10 - no doubt about that.

It was some goal that gave Newcastle the 1-0 win at Goodison Park.

Scorer Hatem Ben Arfa looks really good, but now the Geordies will expect him do that every week! He has a trick or two and his pace alone will cause problems. I also liked the holding player Cheik Tiote - he can cover the pitch. It's early doors but the pair look promising.

I'm not sure if his ban will come into play that early, sometimes they make you wait a couple of days, i.e Xisco was available for Blackpool.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Next home game, I think a rousing chorus right round the ground of there's only one Chris Hughton is called for, he couldn't have done a better job, he's made the odd mistake, but he's been a better manager for us already than Souness, FSA, Dalglish, Gullit and Roeder and he's had no where near the money any of them have had. I really appreciate what he's done to a club who were basically in anarchy 16 months ago. Top marks.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Who would you want from Everton for our squad?

I'd have Cahill, Howard, Jagielka and Arteta. I think that would be it, they'd be the only ones who are better than what we have. Saha and Yakubu too possibly but they're on the decline. Everton as a club have peaked they're not big enough in modern football to breach the top four imo, I think they'll sink to their natural level in the coming years. Heitinga used to be a good player fuck knows what's happened to him. If Barton can keep his good behaviour up, I admit now he's a genuine asset, the move for the penalty was one of a good side, you don't pass like that if you're plodders. Just difficult not to get carried away at the minute isn't it? See Everton's gate on Saturday their biggest for 9 months, thought we weren't much of an attraction....