Everton 0-1 NUFC

maggiespaws

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fuckin haite fellaini...glas the pude haired fucked missed that sitter!

Although that miss as well as the shot which hit the post was mearly making up for that blant penalty which wasnt given!

Anyone think that refs mite conspire against us this season?

Ben Arfa looks really really exciting, dribbles past players like they aren't even there, so quick and picks out passes. Could be the creative spark we needed. Hopefully Hughton keeps the same team with exception of Harper for Krul.

Although that miss as well as the shot which hit the post was mearly making up for that blant penalty which wasnt given!

The ref was shite for both teams, he got loads wrong.

The ref was shite for both teams, he got loads wrong.

Aye but i dont care about what he got wrong for them...its what goes for or against us that im bothered about.

He can't or won't be brought back apparently. A journo from the Northern Echo tweeted:

Scottwilsonecho

Hughton confirms Harper's suffered shoulder ligament damage - no chance of recalling Forster from loan. Delighted with "great team display"

Just watched the match here on the late showing. That Fellaini is the BIGGEST nuisance! He wrecks my head.. Tiote was class! Am nearly as chuffed he's there as Ben Arfa, because he'll probably as effective at his position as Ben Arfa will be at his.. That Carroll tackle on Osman got me going tho! Savage stuff!! Enrique seemed to be a mix of Gutierrez and himself! Ben Arfa looks more keen to drift inside. Will probably take a cup match to see Nolan dropped and seeing Ben Arfa, Rout & Gut in front of Barton & Tiote.. Still i think Nolan is unbelievably good position-wise.. He gets in some amount of threatening areas.. Not everyone can read the play like that.

Looking forward to stuffing it in the face of the workies on Monday morning!!

Great Day!

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Its alright sayin Everton were shite. Fuck Everton, we were fuckin class, bossed the game looked like we had better players. I think we found what our new level was today. We're a decent mid table team in that league imo.

When you look at the size of the clubs, size of the business we should be going there and winning, but they're very good at home, we're no where near the squad we should be due to years of mismanagement but they're unbeaten in a year, so on that basis it was a good achievement today. As I told everyone of you on here, Ben Arfa is the best player we've signed for a decade, none of you would believe me apart from Parky, so fuckin listen in future.

As I told everyone of you on here, Ben Arfa is the best player we've signed for a decade, none of you would believe me apart from Parky, so fuckin listen in future.

:omgwank:

Fuck off stevie, you don't half talk some shite.

That Baines kid looked alright, maybe we should look to sign him anarl :):bloodywank:

BTW cunteverton, if you honestly think bily the russian is better than cahill you need to stop watching football because from yesterday's performance you haven't got a clue

Guest Tuco Ramirez

SammyMB shut up you convict cunt.

Moyes is an idiot, an ungracious ginger presbyterian Scotsman. "Give Newcastle credit, they came here, stifled, made it difficult for us and did a great job away from home."

Stifled??? Stifled??? It wasn't park the bus time. Everton stifled us better in the second half, but we don't go to somewhere like Everton to "stifle" them. It's not like going to Arsenal, this was always a game we could win, we didn't stifle anyone, we took the game to them, and for the vast majority of the game utterly dominated. Stifled :)

Its alright sayin Everton were shite. Fuck Everton, we were fuckin class, bossed the game looked like we had better players. I think we found what our new level was today. We're a decent mid table team in that league imo.

When you look at the size of the clubs, size of the business we should be going there and winning, but they're very good at home, we're no where near the squad we should be due to years of mismanagement but they're unbeaten in a year, so on that basis it was a good achievement today. As I told everyone of you on here, Ben Arfa is the best player we've signed for a decade, none of you would believe me apart from Parky, so fuckin listen in future.

:)

Anybody watch Football First last night? How fucking biased were they? I'm happy to admit that I always see the world through black and white specs, but I watched Match of the Day and Lawro was praising us and saying it was a Stonewall penalty. I watched FF and their scouse commentator was initally saying it was a magnificent tackle by Coleman, and spent a good minute or so of the commentary lauding him. Then, when it was shown that there was zero contact with the ball he still said "ah well, there maybe have been contact there"

No, Not "may have been" you prick, it was a blatant foul inside the box. He was slating Williamson, saying he'd been fouling Fellaini all game and that Fellaini's raised arm was part and parcel and the yellow was harsh.

I'm all for having impassioned commentators, but at least have a guy who admits when his teams at fault.

In defense of Moyes' post match interview has was saying we were stifled - as a result of the Blackpool game.

Great game yesterday and the midfield has improved vastly with the two changes - Tiote - unlike Smith - serves a purpose and he seems to be a brilliant buy. He's young and strong and his distribution is brilliant. I'm hoping he's presence in the team is a long term fixture. The arrival of Tiote also seemed to free up Barton and Nolan allowing them both to have decent games rather than constantly clean up,

The defense was solid but Everton didn't really do anything to pressurize them till the 90th minute when they should have been 2-0 down, it was a stone wall penalty to everyone and I literally couldn't believe he didn't give it. He was shite all game giving everything Everton's way, Carroll suffering from Crouch syndrome in the sense he couldn't jump without giving away a ''free kick''.

He had a decent game and although he will always be judged on his scoring he tracked back and defended when necessary.

Ben Arfa is the most exciting player in years, his touch is freakishly good as is his command of the ball , ability to beat a man and of course his shot on goal. To summarize he's fucking class. Even if you take the goal out of the equation he was awesome yesterday and has quite a cool chant. ''Ben Arfa my lord Ben Arfa''.

A note on Enrique - he seemed to do everything he normally does down the wing - making the same progress and runs without Jonas. Make of that what you will but he had a brilliant game yesterday and he was not found wanting anywhere on the pitch.

The area around Goodison and the drive up to it is a shit hole and how any scouser can say it's not baffles me. It's awful everything is boarded up and right next to goodison there is a junk yard. Uncut grass and derelict buildings everywhere. Once you scan your ticket and get in you would have thought you'd went 30 years back in time. The area for the fans inside is tiny and unkempt and the cunts turned the highlights off when we went in 1-0 up. At my seat the floor and barrier were wooden which was weird, there was also a pole* in the way but I could see most things.

The Everton fans were awful and never sang and there was no banter till they sang ''You've never won fuck all'' to which we just went ''Wheeeeey'' which was hilarious. Our lads were in fine voice and everyone was enjoying it, loads of singing and we felt like the home fans, although we weren't on the rob.

*I later seen one of our fans lean 3 rows over people to peel a ''Love United/Hate Glazer'' sticker off it.

Great day out yesterday and great performance. The 2 new lads were qualityand we throughly derserved our our win. Ref was a fucking joke like. Away end was bouncing, was class. Everton were poor and their fans fucking awful. Made no noise at all. 3 points, happy days :)

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I think we found what our new level was today. We're a decent mid table team in that league imo.

Far too early for that kind of statement tbh.

And need I remind you?

Newcastle 0 - 2 Blackpool.

Mate, if you were at that game or even if you had've seen it in a pub or even the net, you would know it was abomination of a result, we didn't play bad, and certainly should've won the game. We've been the better team without a doubt four games in a row, I'm greatly encouraged. Villa lost 5 of 19 away last season, and Everton lost two at home, so looking at it purely from a statistical point of view, it suggests to me we'll be mid table. What is beyond doubt is we've been the better team in four of our five games, and we look capable of scoring a lot of goals. I'm greatly encouraged.

Tom was there any bother after the game with the blue dippers? Were they being mouthy?

Tom was there any bother after the game with the blue dippers? Were they being mouthy?

Nah heads down silent for the most part. We walked out singing like we were the home fans.

There was nearly a bit bother with one banging on the coach but it came to nowt.

Once you scan your ticket and get in you would have thought you'd went 30 years back in time. The area for the fans inside is tiny and unkempt and the cunts turned the highlights off when we went in 1-0 up. At my seat the floor and barrier were wooden which was weird, there was also a pole* in the way but I could see most things.

Totally agree about it feeling like an '80s ground. Those pillars are shocking aren't they, makes you realise what a class ground we have. Although I did notice that the Bullens Road stand still has the Archibald Leitch trademark criss-crosses on the front of the upper tier that Stevie and Manc-Mag would approve of.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

In defense of Moyes' post match interview has was saying we were stifled - as a result of the Blackpool game.

Great game yesterday and the midfield has improved vastly with the two changes - Tiote - unlike Smith - serves a purpose and he seems to be a brilliant buy. He's young and strong and his distribution is brilliant. I'm hoping he's presence in the team is a long term fixture. The arrival of Tiote also seemed to free up Barton and Nolan allowing them both to have decent games rather than constantly clean up,

The defense was solid but Everton didn't really do anything to pressurize them till the 90th minute when they should have been 2-0 down, it was a stone wall penalty to everyone and I literally couldn't believe he didn't give it. He was shite all game giving everything Everton's way, Carroll suffering from Crouch syndrome in the sense he couldn't jump without giving away a ''free kick''.

He had a decent game and although he will always be judged on his scoring he tracked back and defended when necessary.

Ben Arfa is the most exciting player in years, his touch is freakishly good as is his command of the ball , ability to beat a man and of course his shot on goal. To summarize he's fucking class. Even if you take the goal out of the equation he was awesome yesterday and has quite a cool chant. ''Ben Arfa my lord Ben Arfa''.

A note on Enrique - he seemed to do everything he normally does down the wing - making the same progress and runs without Jonas. Make of that what you will but he had a brilliant game yesterday and he was not found wanting anywhere on the pitch.

The area around Goodison and the drive up to it is a shit hole and how any scouser can say it's not baffles me. It's awful everything is boarded up and right next to goodison there is a junk yard. Uncut grass and derelict buildings everywhere. Once you scan your ticket and get in you would have thought you'd went 30 years back in time. The area for the fans inside is tiny and unkempt and the cunts turned the highlights off when we went in 1-0 up. At my seat the floor and barrier were wooden which was weird, there was also a pole* in the way but I could see most things.

The Everton fans were awful and never sang and there was no banter till they sang ''You've never won fuck all'' to which we just went ''Wheeeeey'' which was hilarious. Our lads were in fine voice and everyone was enjoying it, loads of singing and we felt like the home fans, although we weren't on the rob.

*I later seen one of our fans lean 3 rows over people to peel a ''Love United/Hate Glazer'' sticker off it.

Taking up from what you were saying I thought the interplay between Bafra and Enrique was more natural and spontaneous than it ever is with Jonas (I'll just run down a blind alley and lose it/ attempt lame cross).