Everton 0-1 NUFC

maggiespaws

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earl Barrett did come from Oldham 19 years ago. At the time, as Britain's most racist club, the fans were up in arms at signing a black player. It says everything about the club that Earl Barrett in 1991 (NINETEEN NINETY ONE), was the first black player in the history of Everton Football Club.

Wrong. Our first black player was Mike Trebilcock waaaaay before 1991.

Not black enough, apparently. :lol:

Earl Barrett did come from Oldham 19 years ago. At the time, as Britain's most racist club, the fans were up in arms at signing a black player. It says everything about the club that Earl Barrett in 1991 (NINETEEN NINETY ONE), was the first black player in the history of Everton Football Club.

Q. How did his pants fit?

A. Like a glove!

Edited by manc-mag

Not black enough, apparently. :lol:

:lol: Whats up with the wink smilie on here? Looks like it's had a stroke.

Q. How did his pants fit?

A. Like a glove!

:lol:

I think the Everton racism is a bit of a myth. From what I recall Barnes was looking fatigued from a long run of games so the Kop end threw some bananas to him for energy. It's probably cheating but you can see where they were coming from.

That pic is at Goodison pmsl, did they bring them to the away games too?

Aside from that the Everton chairman at the time apologised profusely after the match.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Tuco Ramirez showing himself up as absolutely clueless yet again.

Which bit son? Ambiguous people often have nothing to say, how do you feel about that statement?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Which bit son? Ambiguous people often have nothing to say, how do you feel about that statement?

155.gif

I love Australian humour......

155.gif

I love Australian humour......

I prefer English myself - Love thy Neighbour and all that :lol: