Fifa 11

Andrew

rate the fifa demo against F10  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll is a beast when playing at professional and im scoring a ton from crosses. Recently went down from world class again so I could bang in some goals, the computers marking seems to be really improved at that level. The penalty system pisses me off though, every time I get a penalty contest im counting it as a loss before ive begun :lol:

Just created a league for the xbox 360.

Name: andyCARROLL

Abbreviation: andy

Password: goal

I've picked Inter Milan, you can pick any other team aside from Internationals. If you guys decide you want to do internationals or some other variation (no teams with a higher than 4 star ratings), thats fine with me, I'm down to create a new one. Join up!

EDIT: Apparently the names toontastic, newcastle league, and hughton were all marked as inappropriate for EA :lol:

Edited by Jon H

It's years since I played FIFA so I'm a bit a shit :lol:

Started the career which is canny but might start over as player manager so I can pick side. Drew 1-1 with rangers and Smith scored! Then had a 0-0 and got beat 1-0. Playing on professional Level. Not using any fancy stuff yet, just getting used to basic controls. Ok very basic..

On defence I usually just press O to close down with second defender and on attack I'm not really using anything other than pass/cross/through ball and right stick to knock on. What would you say I should get to grips with that you use and consider a must?

Ordered it from Amazon so it should arrive on Tuesday. Didn't even think about ordering the masses of text books I need at the same time....think my priorities are a bit messed up!

What do people think of the Career thingy? atleast they seem to have found a good balance regarding the cash. After ending 3rd with Newcastle and having awful cup runs i gathered 24m from the final league position, and when the new season started I got another 7 plus 60 000 more in wages which seems reasonable. So with Ben Arfa going back to Marseille that leaves me with 2 signings this season, and only 1 more player with a champions league run. And a congested fixture which forces me to field players like Ranger and Shane ferguson to give my good players a rest. :lol:

Edited by nortoon

This has to be one of the most buggiest and unstable games I've ever played.

It's an absolute mess to be quite honest. Bear in mind that it's already had 2 title updates (on the 360).

It's crashed to a frozen screen at least 5 times for me today alone, I've been able to play exactly zero teamplay/club matches, I've had EA account dropouts whilst on the menus countless times, some of the achievements are broken, and all this is on top of horrendous quitter problem this franchise suffers from.

I daren't start really getting into career mode if it's anything like the rest of the title.

If you haven't bought it then I'd honestly put off purchasing it for a while, at least until it's patched again.

Must be you then because everything you have described is working fine for me. No crashes, online ain't laggy and pro games are working great.

Sounds like you're the lucky one then.

Forums around the would are full of complaints about the state of the game.

Does seem to be a few out there such as yourself who have yet to come across these issues, count yourself fortunate in that case.

360 player here for the record, might not be so bad on PS3/PC.

Edited by Tecato

I found when I did encounter any of these (maybe once or twice) a simple restart of my router, laptop and xbox seemed to fix it for me.

For the record EA servers are the fucking worst. Throughout the Skate. serious they've been horrendous, dont see them changing for FIFA.

Their servers are bad for just about every major title they put out with online functionality. For a while after launch, at least.

Bad Company 2 was terrible for server-based issues for a very long time, and for all I know (haven't touched it in a couple of months) isn't fully fixed now either.

Getting a lot of issues with this game like. If you play as a team and then rematch the person you just played, and change your team to another and make a sub, the teamlist changes to the first team you played as. Then if you try to play the game it just crashes.

And also the game doesn't even start up sometimes, then I swap to my other account on the PS3 and it's fine?

Starting to piss me off!

I've just scored a last minute header with Shearer to win me a match. :icon_lol:

Buzzing, like. :(

Is there any way to take Shearer from the Classic XI and put him onto Newcastle? Cause that would be awesome haha

I've just scored a last minute header with Shearer to win me a match. :icon_lol:

Buzzing, like. :(

Is there any way to take Shearer from the Classic XI and put him onto Newcastle? Cause that would be awesome haha

Now your talking.

Yeah when you go to make squad transfers the Classic and World XIs dont show up :(

Makes sense though, on his profile it says Shearer is 40, and other players on the Classic XI are 60 years old and up, so to put them on a squad and use them in manager mode would probably be a bit silly!