Fifa 11

Andrew

rate the fifa demo against F10  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone fancy a game over the weekend? PS3 like.

JamesSAFCseven

Shame everyone uses Real Madrid/Barca/Chelsea/United online, the luck they get compared to other teams is unreal!

While I've been spending most of my time getting fit, I have had a bit of time to relax too and I've spent most of it playing FIFA 2011, which came out recently. I've been getting quite good at it, and I beat Leon Best in my last game so I'll just mention that!

Leon was in the matchday programme before the Wigan game claiming to be the best FIFA player at the club - but I think he's Leon Worst right now! He is good, to be fair, but my Manchester United team still beat his Chelsea side and you're only as good as your last game, aren't you?

Jose Enrique's really good too, so I'm going to wait a while before I play him!

:razz:

Shits me a little that they use Chelsea and Manchester United, though the three of them would probably be annoyed to see how they're rated - probably only Enrique would be justified though. To be fair it's a different game playing with much better players - passing so much better and more reliable.

Newcastle were pretty poor from the get go, but you can make them a fair bit better by switching the players around.

Given its been a couple of weeks since its been out, whats the opinion on the game ? better than FIFA 10 ? an essential purchase ?

Good, improvement on 10.

I think its a bit easer to score goals though. had a couple of high scores playing on line.

Its meant to be a lot closer in the PES V Fifa battle this year. but i've not given that a go yet.

What difficulty is everyone playing on? I just bumped up to World Class from Professional, and it seems a bit too easy. Won 4 on the trot, most recently a 2-1 against Chelsea. I'm definitely enjoying it, but I may switch it up to Legendary at some point.

Also, I don't mind playing with Newcastle. Sure they arent quite as crisp as the better teams, but I find that because I know the players well I play better with Newcastle. i dont know, maybe i've just been lucky haha.