Chelsea 3-4 NUFC

Barney

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Just watched it again on the Beeb highlights and it just looks better and better.

The beeb said "one of the Cup games".

And I've said it before and I'll say it again.....There's definitely a touch of the Sir Booby Robsons when you see Chris Hughton being interviewed.

Definitely a night to savour for most toon fans.

Couldn't think of two more polar opposite characters to be honest. I think on sunday we should thank Hughton properly for what he's done here. Who'd hurt of Tiote? Be honest. Who'd have thought we could get Ben Arfa, you'd have thought this time last we'd beat Everton and Chelsea away. The whole ground at once needs to give him a song I think.

Shearer hadn't heard of Ben Arfa! Have you heard the stick collymore is giving him about it, reckons he should be sacked of MotD.

A wife beater that has sex in cars with strangers laying the diss on the premier league's highest ever goalscorer. Bet Al's gutted.

He twatted Ulrika for talking to some jocks didn't he? Something like that.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was fucking mint man. had everything. goals, chances galore. wit in the stands and some of the best reposts ever to the chelsea twats. if all the chances had gone in, it would have been 7-5 to us

Has someone laced your McEwan's Best Scotch with powder MDMA :lol: good to see you like this :icon_lol:

best fucking night out at the match for years man. got to get up at 6am tomorrow for work and yet here i am, gone midnight on a schoo night, mortal drunk, chatting shit on the net to cunts ive never met, eating takeaway pizza and supping a nice single malt. might treat myself to a massive wank before bed

Guest Tuco Ramirez
it was fucking mint man. had everything. goals, chances galore. wit in the stands and some of the best reposts ever to the chelsea twats. if all the chances had gone in, it would have been 7-5 to us

Has someone laced your McEwan's Best Scotch with powder MDMA :lol: good to see you like this :omgwank:

best fucking night out at the match for years man. got to get up at 6am tomorrow for work and yet here i am, gone midnight on a schoo night, mortal drunk, chatting shit on the net to cunts ive never met, eating takeaway pizza and supping a nice single malt. might treat myself to a massive wank before bed

:icon_lol: Textbook neet that like.

Just watched it again on the Beeb highlights and it just looks better and better.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again.....There's definitely a touch of the Sir Booby Robsons when you see Chris Hughton being interviewed.

Couldn't think of two more polar opposite characters to be honest. I think on sunday we should thank Hughton properly for what he's done here. Who'd hurt of Tiote? Be honest. Who'd have thought we could get Ben Arfa, you'd have thought this time last we'd beat Everton and Chelsea away. The whole ground at once needs to give him a song I think.

Shearer hadn't heard of Ben Arfa! Have you heard the stick collymore is giving him about it, reckons he should be sacked of MotD.

A wife beater that has sex in cars with strangers laying the diss on the premier league's highest ever goalscorer. Bet Al's gutted.

He twatted Ulrika for talking to some jocks didn't he? Something like that.

Can't remember the reasons behind it like, just that it happened. He must think he'd be in with a shot if they all got the boot :lol: FWIW I find Lineker quite entertaining, and I don't mind Al on there (even if I am slightly biased).

Collymore was calling Shearer, Lineker and Hansen shit pundits the other day. Now don't get me wrong sometimes they're tired and state the obvious, but Collymore?!?! If there's a game on 5, I wont stick it on till kick off as I literally can't listen to him, nothing to say, monotone disgrace of a brummie voice, oh dear, and he has the cheek to slag Hansen off :lol: reminds me of today when Ketsbaia called me a "knobber" must be some mackem phrase that, never heard it before.

We played Bradford when he was there (might have been the League cup) and I was about 2 rows from the front in the east stand paddock. He'd been in the papers for the Ulrika thing or something else fucked up in the weeks just before. When he came over to receive a throw in I shouted "COLLYMORE YOU WANKER" and he looked up just for a spit second. Nobby pinched the ball off him, fed it into the box and we scored. I claimed an assist :icon_lol:

Right ... a race for the first who can find a download of the entire match.

Already done!

Please PM me.

same!

Aye me too

We were watching the boring Man U game. Even though there were as many goals it was fucking dull. Made all the worse for Owen's brace. Convinced them to put Sky Sports News on and got more joy watching the other results roll by, West Brom, Northampton, and us, Proper Cup night tonight wasn't it.

aces

Cracking Result. I'd of been happy with a low scoring loss before the game........but after Raylors free kick!!! not a chance.

Anyone else mightily impressed with McEachran? Future england boy i reckon.

Shola's header, quality, he didnt even need to check if it was going in.