Friday

Gemmill

Guest Tuco Ramirez
im wishing for next Friday to hurry up too, as i have a few things planned next weekend wihch i am really looking forward too :-)

This looks like a secret code post. Is Stevie doing rude things to you next Friday?

I hear he's planning to take her up the Northern Line.

Well there's two branches of the Northern Line as you well know, and I know which one you prefer travelling on :lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
How often do you have to go to London Stevie?

Varies. Last time I was down for two and a half weeks that was mid-late May early June time, before that I was only down twice that year. I've got to go down twice the rest of this year next week, and mid december. It's usually when there's a free piss up, I've won and award or there's an issue. Usually 6 to 8 times a year so am down there anything up to two months, and I always hate every minute apart from Christmas party.

Im getting the words "Jewish colleague"

:lol:

Haha she's left. New bird looks like a good lookin version of Jermaine Defoe started in her place.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
im wishing for next Friday to hurry up too, as i have a few things planned next weekend wihch i am really looking forward too :-)

This looks like a secret code post. Is Stevie doing rude things to you next Friday?

not to my knowledge, but by all means ask him :icon_lol:

Trust Gemmill to lower the tone :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Cagey responses. It's like Tim and Dawn off the Office on here.

manc-mag fulfilling the role of Gareth obv.

:lol: Pacinofan fulfilling the role of mouthy Yorkshire wanker, and The Fish as that fat bloke who eats his sandwiches with no "people skills". Can't think who David Brent would be.

Get the fuck in. Work is so spectacularly shit.

You want to try having a shit job working for the shittest company in Britain. Roll on May when I have finished my postgrad and might actually get a decent one.

you think you have a shit job in the shittest company in britain :lol:

If my bellend of a boss leaves early to fuck off home to London, I'm giving him 5 minutes to clear the building then doing one myself.

i love fridays. my boss fucks off at midday to his weekend retreat in kent and the rest of us fuck off for a liquid lunch, following the gaffer's example.

stevie, you should embrace your time in the smoke, though i can see why you're not a fan if you have to ride the northern line when you're down here. the tube line from hell tbh. take the overground into work every day and quality of life down here suddenly isn't that bad.

Why do you ask like catmag?

I thought you went down there more often actually and was just thinking how disruptive it must have been if you had to go for a week a month or something. But it doesn't sound so bad if it's just for awards and that :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
If my bellend of a boss leaves early to fuck off home to London, I'm giving him 5 minutes to clear the building then doing one myself.

i love fridays. my boss fucks off at midday to his weekend retreat in kent and the rest of us fuck off for a liquid lunch, following the gaffer's example.

stevie, you should embrace your time in the smoke, though i can see why you're not a fan if you have to ride the northern line when you're down here. the tube line from hell tbh. take the overground into work every day and quality of life down here suddenly isn't that bad.

I do embrace my time in the smoke. It's basically my second home, I lived there for a month when I was 20, I love London, but.....I hate working there, I truly hate it, the days are so long, you're fucked before you get to work, I never ever drink through the week down there cos it fucks my head up. The quality of life isn't as good in my opinion, unless you live in a nice suburb and don't have to go in to Central London every day. There's some brilliant Londoners, but I think by the nature of the place you're more likely to meet a cunt in London than you are in Newcastle.

Why do you ask like catmag?

I thought you went down there more often actually and was just thinking how disruptive it must have been if you had to go for a week a month or something. But it doesn't sound so bad if it's just for awards and that :lol:

I used to go down basically once a month, but there's nothing I can't do in Newcastle that I can only do down there. I can't grumble really, I get me trains and planes (sometimes) paid for, all me accomodation paid for, and a free piss up on the last Friday off the month, plus I get to see me sister, me nephews and abuse my Leeds supporting brother in law so it's not all bad.

Your babies lovely by the way.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Why dont you just stay in a hotel within walking distance of the office? rather than travel on the Northern Line?

Because anywhere decent is £80 a night + and my work are tight arsed, plus where I stay is 10-15 mins walk from WM's.

Why dont you just stay in a hotel within walking distance of the office? rather than travel on the Northern Line?

Because anywhere decent is £80 a night + and my work are tight arsed, plus where I stay is 10-15 mins walk from WM's.

Fuck, I've never seen anywhere decent in London for less than £150 a night. You must struggle to get anywhere for £80.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Fuck, I've never seen anywhere decent in London for less than £150 a night. You must struggle to get anywhere for £80.

I actually know a reasonable place in Central London that is £42 a night but its not comfortable enough to spend a week there.