Beer

shackbleep

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to share the joyous news about Kronnenburg. They are now doing pint size draught cans which taste very very good.

EEDE79EB-FBAC-EFDF-9E4D75099678B9D8.jpg

Strongbow-Cider2.jpg

Nothing but the best. :D

*cough* *cough*

Now I'm not talking about canned beer - tastes fucking awful IMO. Beer, and by that I mean bitters, ales, porters and decent lagers should be served in a bottle.

:icon_lol:

Off to Lille for the weekend tomorrow, should be sampling a few of these

How is that pronounced? Shitty?

:D

Shhhtee. Its the name given to people from the north-east, so the french equivalent of Geordie.

Anyone know where i can get Kronenbourg Blanc ? Love it but cant seem to find it anywhere these days

No idea. The only time I've ever had it was in Echo Bar in Heaton. Possibly the worst bar I've ever been into.

I think Mr Lynches may sell it.

Had that before. Nice.

Its really good, first time i've had it.

I got it in a supermarket. Might've been when Safeway was still around as they used to do a superb selection of beer, funnily enough. Might've been Tesco or Sainsbury's like. There's a quality drink shop in York and they sell it, 2J knows it. Bit of a trip for for a beer though, obviously.

Had that before. Nice.

Its really good, first time i've had it.

I got it in a supermarket. Might've been when Safeway was still around as they used to do a superb selection of beer, funnily enough. Might've been Tesco or Sainsbury's like. There's a quality drink shop in York and they sell it, 2J knows it. Bit of a trip for for a beer though, obviously.

Got it in Lille last week, went mad in a little scruffy shop called Abbeye des Saveurs in the old town.

http://www.abbayedessaveurs.com/produits/l...oduits.asp?cid=

Newcastle Brown Ale is by far my favourite alcoholic beverage, but I also love Vodka & Orange which I banned myself from as I could polish it off way too easily.

Not much of a big drinker now after a few years of serious binges.

Newcastle Brown Ale is by far my favourite alcoholic beverage, but I also love Vodka & Orange which I banned myself from as I could polish it off way too easily.

Not much of a big drinker now after a few years of serious binges.

A girl drinking Brown Ale?

Not liking that image one bit. Do you smoke a pipe too? :D