US Military Dictatorship?

Happy Face

Proper tough guy you like :wub:

Thanks, I'm not usually prone to violence but this lad has pushed me enough and I've issued a fatwa on him. He's the type of person who deserves to be sent to Iran, exchange him for one of the brave student protesters. An absolute disgrace.

:icon_lol: not sure that was complimentary - but hey its not the first time you've been completely oblivious to the point that someone was trying to make in this thread

yet another similarity.....will the real LM please stand up? :icon_lol:

wtf are you harping on about you cretin :icon_lol:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes is either a WUM or a retard. Simple as. Either way, replying to him is just bad internetting. I suspect he's a WUM though and I can't believe the same people fall for it time and time again.

To get back to the OP, I listen to Alex Jones at work, mainly for the lols but the more I hear this kind of thing the more I think he's got a point.

Leazes is either a WUM or a retard. Simple as. Either way, replying to him is just bad internetting. I suspect he's a WUM though and I can't believe the same people fall for it time and time again.

To get back to the OP, I listen to Alex Jones at work, mainly for the lols but the more I hear this kind of thing the more I think he's got a point.

I'm a retard am I ? Who the fuck are you ? And who the fuck is Alex Jones ? :wub:

Like it or not lad, its a nasty world. People get killed. Like in 9/11.....

Buried within the new Department of Defense Inspector General's report, "Contingency Contracting: A Framework for Reform," is the eye-opening revelation that the Defense Criminal Investigative Service has nine open investigations into alleged "Terrorism-Related Acts" by "U.S. contractor personnel, U.S. Military, Government personnel." No other details are provided. DCIS is the criminal investigative agency working for the DoD's Inspector General.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/dod-investig...and-contractors

If the US military has been (or were to be) infiltrated by terrorists, isn't it dangerous for Obama to trust the intelligence they filter through to him irrespective of evidence?

well at least I rate you ahead of that moron KSA....................

peace Man (gestures)

Do a general chat rating top 10 for us Rob. :wub:

how can we? You are so far ahead to put someone at #2 would grossly insult your eminence oh Elf Lord

well at least I rate you ahead of that moron KSA....................

peace Man (gestures)

Do a general chat rating top 10 for us Rob. :icon_lol:

how can we? You are so far ahead to put someone at #2 would grossly insult your eminence oh Elf Lord

Quite. :wub:

more Western Agenda.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20101005/tts-u...ts-ca02f96.html

What's the betting if we tried to do what the frogs have done, some squealies will tell us how morally wrong we are to deny these cunts their "rights".

Until they've killed some innocent people in a shopping centre, and even then, they will be "not guilty" if some smartarse lawyer makes the law look foolish and inadequate....(likely)

Until they've killed some innocent people in a shopping centre, and even then, they will be "not guilty" if some smartarse lawyer makes the law look foolish and inadequate....(likely)

Minority Reportastic

more Western Agenda.

What's the betting if we tried to do what the frogs have done, some squealies will tell us how morally wrong we are to deny these cunts their "rights".

Don't we quite frequently arrest people here under prevention of terrorism laws? Like last month before the pope's visit for instance?

Have you got any examples of terrorists being released as a result of smart arse lawyers? Genuinely interested.

more Western Agenda.

Don't we quite frequently arrest people here under prevention of terrorism laws? Like last month before the pope's visit for instance?

Have you got any examples of terrorists being released as a result of smart arse lawyers? Genuinely interested.

Think in the UK 90% are released without charge and another 5-6% were charged with 'other' offences rather than under terrorism laws. Pitiful really. Strorming into houses in the muslim community at night etc doesn't do anybody any favours bar promote anti-state feelings imo.

Better safe than sorry style reply coming up.** :(

more Western Agenda.

Think in the UK 90% are released without charge and another 5-6% were charged with 'other' offences rather than under terrorism laws. Pitiful really. Strorming into houses in the muslim community at night etc doesn't do anybody any favours bar promote anti-state feelings imo.

Better safe than sorry style reply coming up.** :(

There have been 1,817 arrests under the Terrorism Act which have led to 402 charges – a rate of 22 per cent that compares with 31 per cent for all indictable offences among adults.

A total of 235 were found guilty of terrorism-related offences, a conviction rate of 12.9 per cent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-...ns-2051336.html

Could really do with 'telescreens' fitted in all homes to catch the 0.000006% planning such crimes. Unacceptable they have to commit a crime to be found guilty of what they blatantly intend.

Edited by Happy Face

There's a world of difference between people getting off on technicalities etc. and people being released without being charged as well.

Edited by alex

There's a world of difference between people getting off on technicalities etc. and people being released without being charged as well.

no smoke without fire

I'm a little perplexed by Happy Face's constant criticism of Obama. He says he doesn't support the terrorists, but he persists with his one man campaign painting Obama as an unscrupulous character hell bent on evil and destruction. I have to say I feel this is very unfair, and would go as far as saying Obama is the best black president in my lifetime.

no smoke without fire

No evidence more like.

• 11 months later...