US Military Dictatorship?

Happy Face

No, you are comparing your western culture to theirs, which is ridiculous and quite honestly an insult to their way of life - I agree they have little or no tolerance to other religions, homosexuality etc but who the fuck are we to say that is right or wrong - and certainly it gives us no right to intervene.

And do you think the demonization of the ayatollahs has to do with anything other than oil?

Just going to quote this in case anyone is in doubt of your true nature.

When we had puppet running these countries the people were all cushty and whatnot, as soon as they started running their own countries and keeping their oil money for themselves their all suddenly salivating nutters....It amazes me that people belive all that shit it really does.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't end because a solution is neither sought nor desired - 9/11 was used to as a catalyst to create a series of events that led to Iraq and Afghanistan being attacked, these actions have created yet more anti - western feeling and will in turn produce more 'terrorists' , Iran is next, it legitimately wishes to produce nuclear energy in order to lift its people out of squalor but the western agenda is to paint Ahmadinejhad as an extremist nutcase who wants to blow us all up.

As far as the proclaimation that these actions are taken to maintain the western peoples liberties, it is untrue. These dna databases, retinal scans, cctv, credit behaviour, retail behaviour, police intervention in civil matters is leading both America and europe towards a big brother type government. If you throw in media hysteria and the fear and seperatism it creates then this can be the only result.

Saved me typing all that out. :icon_lol:

I wish you had considering the shitstorm I have entered into :wub:

It doesn't end because a solution is neither sought nor desired - 9/11 was used to as a catalyst to create a series of events that led to Iraq and Afghanistan being attacked, these actions have created yet more anti - western feeling and will in turn produce more 'terrorists' , Iran is next, it legitimately wishes to produce nuclear energy in order to lift its people out of squalor but the western agenda is to paint Ahmadinejhad as an extremist nutcase who wants to blow us all up.

As far as the proclaimation that these actions are taken to maintain the western peoples liberties, it is untrue. These dna databases, retinal scans, cctv, credit behaviour, retail behaviour, police intervention in civil matters is leading both America and europe towards a big brother type government. If you throw in media hysteria and the fear and seperatism it creates then this can be the only result.

seriously ?

Did you listen to his recent speech at the UN? Did you not see a 'footage' of the iranian nuclear facility produced by the Americans that turned out to be a bunch of abandoned, ramshackled old buildings - seriously?

words are cheap, but this is real.

http://boingboing.net/2009/06/21/iran-neda-warning-gr.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4u5dIRouM....if we're playing the random videos that have nothing to do with the OP game here try this one.

The opening post insinuates the US is a military dictatorship. Clearly rubbish, which I said. Who is going off topic anyway, I answered a comment about Iran and their crackpot leader..........I presume you think he is also no danger and we should allow him to do as he likes. Until he nukes Israel ? By which time it's too late, but you know what, its a free world we have no right to intervene, according to idiots like you. :wub:

you presume a lot! in fact its all you do.

the OP makes the parallel that the US is acting in a similar fashion to military dictatorships, as has been stated in other portions of this thread the constitution of the US has certain checks and balances in it to ensure this sort of thing does not happen. if power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

nothing wrong with questioning authority, in fact its healthy for democracy.

Everytime I see one of these threads I mumble to myself not to get involved, but as soon as I see standardixed thinking and predictive programming in every post it's like the French revolution never happenned. The real enemy of the 'West' is it's own people and they know that. How do you go after and control your own people? You create an enemy who doesn't fight on battlefields and might be living next door. The politburo would be proud of what America has achieved in wiping away freedoms of privacy.

No, you are comparing your western culture to theirs, which is ridiculous and quite honestly an insult to their way of life - I agree they have little or no tolerance to other religions, homosexuality etc but who the fuck are we to say that is right or wrong - and certainly it gives us no right to intervene.

And do you think the demonization of the ayatollahs has to do with anything other than oil?

Ok - because its a damning indictment?

Yes. Not only of your morality but your general intelligence also.

Everytime I see one of these threads I mumble to myself not to get involved, but as soon as I see standardixed thinking and predictive programming in every post it's like the French revolution never happenned. The real enemy of the 'West' is it's own people and they know that. How do you go after and control your own people? You create an enemy who doesn't fight on battlefields and might be living next door. The politburo would be proud of what America has achieved in wiping away freedoms of privacy.

Lesson learnt here - but the level of brainwashing, scaremongering and downright lying which is spouted by the agenda driven superpowers and then unquestioningly lapped up by some just defies belief.

seriously ?

Did you listen to his recent speech at the UN? Did you not see a 'footage' of the iranian nuclear facility produced by the Americans that turned out to be a bunch of abandoned, ramshackled old buildings - seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4u5dIRouM....if we're playing the random videos that have nothing to do with the OP game here try this one.

The opening post insinuates the US is a military dictatorship. Clearly rubbish, which I said. Who is going off topic anyway, I answered a comment about Iran and their crackpot leader..........I presume you think he is also no danger and we should allow him to do as he likes. Until he nukes Israel ? By which time it's too late, but you know what, its a free world we have no right to intervene, according to idiots like you. :wub:

the OP makes the parallel that the US is acting in a similar fashion to military dictatorships, as has been stated in other portions of this thread the constitution of the US has certain checks and balances in it to ensure this sort of thing does not happen. if power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

As has been said, I'm sure the constitution of the US will allow for issues of National Security on occasions. Despite you thinking you have a "right" to be told, the President of the USA has many advisors who will be more aware of the constitution than anybody on this message board.

Not sure why exactly you are anti-USA mind, unless you really are the North American equivalent of a mackem :icon_lol:

Lesson learnt here - but the level of brainwashing, scaremongering and downright lying which is spouted by the agenda driven superpowers and then unquestioningly lapped up by some just defies belief.

A lot of research was done in the 80's by media thinktanks on how to present vague news iteams as bite sized facts (perfected by sky and fox) so that people will be able to babble them verbatim at work the next day and after a while start to believe that it was actaully their own idea. :icon_lol:

Ok - because its a damning indictment?

Yes. Not only of your morality but your general intelligence also.

Mmmm ok then - must be nice to live on your self styled moral highground sitting contentedly on your massive IQ - alot easier when anybody who disagrees with you has neither intelligence nor morality.

I suppose the Iranian youth bravely taking to the streets to protest the fraudulent polls which resulted in Ahmedinejhad's reelection was just agenda driven Western lies? I suppose Ayatollah Khomeini placing an international Fatwa on Salman Rushdie and supporting the Iranian hostage takers were just brainwashing scare tactics so the West has all the oil?

I suppose the Iranian youth bravely taking to the streets to protest the fraudulent polls which resulted in Ahmedinejhad's reelection was just agenda driven Western lies? I suppose Ayatollah Khomeini placing an international Fatwa on Salman Rushdie and supporting the Iranian hostage takers were just brainwashing scare tactics so the West has all the oil?

Probably the same as the fradulant Florida ballot counts and machine rigging that kept Bush in power. No?

it's unbelievable to hear such support for a bunch of primitive madmen. Let him build nuclear weapons to feed his people ? He's a fucking nutcase. How gullible can you get.

seriously ?

The opening post insinuates the US is a military dictatorship. Clearly rubbish, which I said. Who is going off topic anyway, I answered a comment about Iran and their crackpot leader..........I presume you think he is also no danger and we should allow him to do as he likes. Until he nukes Israel ? By which time it's too late, but you know what, its a free world we have no right to intervene, according to idiots like you. :icon_lol:

As has been said, I'm sure the constitution of the US will allow for issues of National Security on occasions. Despite you thinking you have a "right" to be told, the President of the USA has many advisors who will be more aware of the constitution than anybody on this message board.

Not sure why exactly you are anti-USA mind, unless you really are the North American equivalent of a mackem :icon_lol:

again with the presumptions, i'm no more anti american than I am Pro-UK. I just don't take everything that is given out in the media as the truth. i try and see what is given from as many sources (ie points of view) as I can.

as for your "mackem" analogy, the idea that everyone from a particular geographic location follows some sort of stereotype is exactly the type of myopic, xenophobic opinion I have come to expect from you LM....keep up the good work... :wub:

Probably the same as the fradulant Florida ballot counts and machine rigging that kept Bush in power. No?

None of the protesters of that result were killed by the governments guard.

it's unbelievable to hear such support for a bunch of primitive madmen. Let him build nuclear weapons to feed his people ? He's a fucking nutcase. How gullible can you get.

nobody on here has said they support amedinejhad or his regime. stop with the broad strokes LM, you are the master of presumption.

None of the protesters of that result were killed by the governments guard.

Maybe not on that ocassion but what happened to the anti-vietnam protestors who were battoned and live rounds werre fired?? Where was your benign grinning uncle sam then? You know the thing is you have to take onbaord that ruling elites whomever they are only worry about one thing - how to stay in power.

nobody on here has said they support amedinejhad or his regime. stop with the broad strokes LM, you are the master of presumption.

From Nolbert Colon: "No, you are comparing your western culture to theirs, which is ridiculous and quite honestly an insult to their way of life - I agree they have little or no tolerance to other religions, homosexuality etc but who the fuck are we to say that is right or wrong

And do you think the demonization of the ayatollahs has to do with anything other than oil?"

And tooner, it is not his regime it is the Ayatollah's. A man who apparantly I am not morally superior to, though I have not issued thousands of fatwas, and I'm not a religious despot who has presided over the death of thousands. Well I'm fed up of these prats and their driveling nonsense so I will take a stand:

I hereby issue a fatwa against Nolbert Colon.

Parky there have been some good books published in the U.S. on the Florida elections you mentioned. Try going to Iran, and once you're there try purchasing a book. Try purchasing that other one you mentioned, '1984', try buying that in Iran. I know of an attempt to get some illegal copies flowing that way, at least you would have something nice to read as you were being stoned to death for sniffing Mr.s Parky's knickers when you got homesick.

Parky there have been some good books published in the U.S. on the Florida elections you mentioned. Try going to Iran, and once you're there try purchasing a book. Try purchasing that other one you mentioned, '1984', try buying that in Iran. I know of an attempt to get some illegal copies flowing that way, at least you would have something nice to read as you were being stoned to death for sniffing Mr.s Parky's knickers when you got homesick.

:icon_lol:

Like the official 9/11 report? I get it..You get robbed and then a book comes out and someone nicks that as well. :wub:

you presume plenty yourself son.

I'm basically not interested in your view, but your do-gooder naivety makes me smile.