Yven Moyo

JawD

He'll probably be another Baheng/Danquah/Tozer, let's be honest.

Tozer's no good? Why not? He's only played a couple of games for us at most...was he poor for the reserves as well?

Apparently dog shit since a big injury/injuries.

Saw Ranger last night wit' his posse as it happens. Piling into his ridiculous Range Rover (customised with 'RANGER' on the back :wub: ) after exiting Forest Hall Chippy (which is fucking awful btw) before speeding the 70 yards or so up the road to his house. Living the dream tbh.

Saw Ranger last night wit' his posse as it happens. Piling into his ridiculous Range Rover (customised with 'RANGER' on the back :wub: ) after exiting Forest Hall Chippy (which is fucking awful btw) before speeding the 70 yards or so up the road to his house. Living the dream tbh.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

He'll probably be another Baheng/Danquah/Tozer, let's be honest.

Tozer's no good? Why not? He's only played a couple of games for us at most...was he poor for the reserves as well?

He scored for Northampton the other week, on loan there.

:icon_lol:

Hey! I'm no Peasepud. I live near Dutty and I was at the Sainsbury's over the road. You couldn't miss the flashy prick tbh.

Edited by alex