I have just done a search for my name

Li3nZ

Well, having received PM there was another toontastic board knocking about I thought I would join, seeing as the other one is pretty crap.

Done a random search on my name, and although admittedly pittiful but in the same way falttering, there is actually 14 threads about me. You bunch of sad kids!

Nice to see I am still popular as ever though. :angry:

In response to the many, side splitting, hilarious "jokes" about where I may be, I've been busy as always with something many of you boys have never done! ;)

Au Revoir.

Well, having received PM there was another toontastic board knocking about I thought I would join, seeing as the other one is pretty crap.

Done a random search on my name, and although admittedly pittiful but in the same way falttering, there is actually 14 threads about me. You bunch of sad kids!

Nice to see I am still popular as ever though.  :angry:

In response to the many,  side splitting, hilarious "jokes" about where I may be, I've been busy as always with something many of you boys have never done;)

Au Revoir.

63107[/snapback]

Blown a horse?

Nope, still sufering from the rare girls-falling-at-my-feet syndrome! Makes my life a misery. Couldn't afford the op in the end, getting it done on the NHS instead so im in a waiting list thats 500 years long - along with the new revolutionary treatment "flab implants" for what medical experts only descibe as "sex gods" and cause (to quote the bbc website) "irrational and uncontrollable attacks from attractive females".

I heard the donor was a fat kid from reading. poor chap!

Hey! if you need any more info, just chat to me on Windows MSN chat, thats whats "hip" for you kids isn't it? My email add is "li3nzthesexmachine@hotmail.com"

Look forward to hearing from you mate!

Edited by Li3nZ

Nope, still sufering from the rare girls-falling-at-my-feet syndrome! Makes my life a misery. Couldn't afford the op in the end, getting it done on the NHS instead so im in a waiting list thats 500 years long - along with the new revolutionary treatment "flab implants" for what medical experts only descibe as "sex gods" and cause (to quote the bbc website) "irrational and uncontrollable attacks from attractive females".

Hey! if you need any more info, just chat to me on Windows MSN chat, thats whats "hip" for you kids isn't it? My email add is "li3nzthesexmachine@hotmail.com"

63154[/snapback]

Well it can't be me because I'm neither fat or from Reading. ;)

63154[/snapback]

I heard you were playing on the Right Wing somewhere

OMG

Who let him in here?

He'll not remember me thank god, different username these days! :icon_lol:

63188[/snapback]

There are 2 types of people in the world, those who remember Chayton and those who don't. ;)

63192[/snapback]

I couldn't forget Chayton! I always had trouble distinguishing between his posts and Medina's. Or was it his posts and Swindon's?;):angry::angry:

OMG

Who let him in here?

63188[/snapback]

There are 2 types of people in the world, those who remember Chayton and those who don't. ;)

63192[/snapback]

I couldn't forget Chayton! I always had trouble distinguishing between his posts and Medina's. Or was it his posts and Swindon's?;):angry::angry:

63225[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

OMG

Who let him in here?

63188[/snapback]

63192[/snapback]

63225[/snapback]

63235[/snapback]

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

How you doin' today, kidda??

OMG

Who let him in here?

63188[/snapback]

63192[/snapback]

63225[/snapback]

63235[/snapback]

63237[/snapback]

Champion! Had a premonition last night that Shepherd, Souness, Saunders & Murray were all wiped out in some freak napalm accident - fuck I hope it comes true....

OMG

Who let him in here?

63188[/snapback]

63192[/snapback]

63225[/snapback]

63235[/snapback]

63237[/snapback]

Champion! Had a premonition last night that Shepherd, Souness, Saunders & Murray were all wiped out in some freak napalm accident - fuck I hope it comes true....

63241[/snapback]

Something similar to me this morning. I was just daydreaming about how wonderful women look in stockings (as one does :icon_lol: ) when I see Toonraider posting!!! Whadda thought :icon_lol::icon_lol:

OMG

Who let him in here?

63188[/snapback]

There are 2 types of people in the world, those who remember Chayton and those who don't. :icon_lol:

63192[/snapback]

63225[/snapback]

63235[/snapback]

Fair play to him. It's more original than the usual response ;)

OMG

Who let him in here?

He'll not remember me thank god, different username these days! :(

63188[/snapback]

There are 2 types of people in the world, those who remember Chayton and those who don't. :(

63192[/snapback]

I couldn't forget Chayton! I always had trouble distinguishing between his posts and Medina's. Or was it his posts and Swindon's?:unsure:;):(

63225[/snapback]

:redcard:

63235[/snapback]

:(:icon_lol:

63237[/snapback]

63241[/snapback]

Something similar to me this morning. I was just daydreaming about how wonderful women look in stockings (as one does :) ) when I see Toonraider posting!!! Whadda thought :):(

63247[/snapback]

Boys! :rolleyes: You with stockings in general, another with boots... :icon_lol:

• 8 months later...

Nice to see I am still popular as ever though.  :D

In response to the many,  side splitting, hilarious "jokes" about where I may be, I've been busy as always with something many of you boys have never done!  :D

Au Revoir.

63107[/snapback]

How self-obsessed to you have to be to search for your own username when you log into a site?