The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I’m sure I’m not alone in finding the political discourse on this “football” board totally thrilling, but I thought I’d address another debate which I’ve been puzzling over - Phoebe Waller Bridge

Two-bagger, or At It Like A Dog Eating Chips? 

af43359368e43544623f7213ef7a4bfc.jpg

Chips for me ( I know, quelle surprise :lol:). 

( although, if I had to choose between her and her Fleabag sister, sis would get it every time.)

Thank you for time, back to Boris and the Jew-Hater. 

Edit; for the benefit of  @Rayvin, a “two bagger” is someone so heinously ugly you’d have to put a bag on their head to have consensual sexual contact with them, plus one on your own head in case theirs falls off. 

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, I’m sure I’m not alone in finding the political discourse on this “football” board totally thrilling, but I thought I’d address another debate which I’ve been puzzling over - Phoebe Waller Bridge

( although, if I had to choose between her and her Fleabag sister, sis would get it every time.)

Edit; for the benefit of  @Rayvin, a “two bagger” is someone so heinously ugly you’d have to put a bag on their head to have consensual sexual contact with them, plus one on your own head in case theirs falls off. 

Not to be confused with tea bagger.

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:D I actually do appreciate that explanation, thank you. Tea-bagging, through the joys of online gaming, I am familiar with.

As for her, chips I think.

Also, what games are you playing ????

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...