The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

I don't find her that sexy, she's got a sex tape out and she's not great in the sack. Also if you got an erection and put it in her, it might be your last; she's been through most of the footballers in the country from the sunday leagues and upwards, so you'd likely pick up VD. Basically, she's hot, but an utter tramp.

:lol::icon_lol:

I don't find her that sexy, she's got a sex tape out and she's not great in the sack. Also if you got an erection and put it in her, it might be your last; she's been through most of the footballers in the country from the sunday leagues and upwards, so you'd likely pick up VD. Basically, she's hot, but an utter tramp.

9316511.jpg

Best way ya daft shite, I'm not after fucking marrying her

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Victorianpages...showtopic=31374

Will's mam from The Inbetweeners. Norks n all.

Y'see, that's where it's really at. Forget about the Hollie Willoughby (sp) and Sky presenters who have virtually no sex appeal whatsoever, here is a woman who, without trying, without makeup, is just oozing 100% sex. Natural.

That's one of the bes pics in this thread, and I thank you tooj :icon_lol::lol:

Not normally one for blondes, but she is filth.

I'm the complete opposite. Curvy blondes = sold. Each to their own, I mean some people worship womens feet. I bet there's some right fetishists on here.

I'm the complete opposite. Curvy blondes = sold. Each to their own, I mean some people worship womens feet. I bet there's some right fetishists on here.

Never quite understood the feet thing. If I was going to get all fetishy about bits of bints, it'd be neck and shoulders.

Dusky dames ftw.

Never quite understood the feet thing. If I was going to get all fetishy about bits of bints, it'd be neck and shoulders.

Dusky dames ftw.

Tits and nose bizarrely for me.

Dusky dames ftw.

qft

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Victorianpages...showtopic=31374

Will's mam from The Inbetweeners. Norks n all.

Y'see, that's where it's really at. Forget about the Hollie Willoughby (sp) and Sky presenters who have virtually no sex appeal whatsoever, here is a woman who, without trying, without makeup, is just oozing 100% sex. Natural.

That's one of the bes pics in this thread, and I thank you tooj :lol::icon_lol:

Those chebs are a shambles tbf, very disappointing. Wouldn't look out of place in National Geographic.