The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Aye but to be fair nobody else plays baseball because it's shite. 

Well apart from the Japanese but that's only so it can feature in a novel later.

?

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye but to be fair nobody else plays baseball because it's shite. 

Well apart from the Japanese but that's only so it can feature in a novel later.

Bit of a broad statement. What about Cuba? Nicaragua? Dominican Republic? El Salvador? Chad? South Korea?

I could go on...

Just now, Ken said:

Bit of a broad statement. What about Cuba? Nicaragua? Dominican Republic? El Salvador? Chad? South Korea?

I could go on...

Ken you've been told the two countries on earth that play baseball. It required no further statement from you.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can't say I've read a lot but it definitely doesn't feature in Some Prefer Nettles. Then again, it definitely does in In the Miso Soup.

Is Some Prefer Nettles good?

Im on 1Q84 at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ken you've been told the two countries on earth that play baseball. It required no further statement from you.

Those countries that I have named, except Chad,  always  feature strongly in the Miss Universe along with being baseball nations, except Chad. My suggestion to you is pull your head in and fuck off.

Just now, Ken said:

Those countries that I have named, except Chad,  always  feature strongly in the Miss Universe along with being baseball nations, except Chad. My suggestion to you is pull your head in and fuck off.

Baseball Nations 

1. USA

2. Japan 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I enjoyed it, Diary of a Mad old Man is meant to be good too.

Ive literally never heard of either but I'll add them to the reading list :up: 

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ive literally never heard of either but I'll add them to the reading list :up: 

Same gadge wrote them both. The In the Miso Soup bloke wrote Audition which you might've seen the film of.

Edited by Alex

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Baseball Nations 

1. USA

2. Japan 

Baseball nations? Are you suggesting that they are the only two nations who play baseball? You know what... I couldn't give a fuck anyway. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I sort of assumed it was but didn't (and still don't) get it

The meaning of it was there are countries in the world who play baseball but they aren't big countries so-to-speak.

7 minutes ago, Ken said:

Baseball nations? Are you suggesting that they are the only two nations who play baseball? You know what... I couldn't give a fuck anyway. :lol:

There are two nations that play baseball. The Americans for sport, the Japanese for books.

10 minutes ago, Ken said:

The meaning of it was there are countries in the world who play baseball but they aren't big countries so-to-speak.

Still don't get it