The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

• 3 weeks later...
ahh well if it is not liked i will delete it. I will post better next time Ant no worries. Just wondered what you thought of some of the locals I met here.

Hey, get it back up 'cause I aint seen it :) If you don't, we'll set Leazes and all his 'last board' fury on you. And you wont like that.

Telly birds wot I wood.

ruthwilson460x276.jpg

275326-raquel_cassidy_large.jpg

Tell you who deffo gets me going off t'telly - Bettany Hughes, the history wifey. Yum yum :) Watching her progs, you just know she is desperate to take more clothes off. Well, that's what I reckon anyhoo :)

ahh well if it is not liked i will delete it. I will post better next time Ant no worries. Just wondered what you thought of some of the locals I met here.

Hey, get it back up 'cause I aint seen it :) If you don't, we'll set Leazes and all his 'last board' fury on you. And you wont like that.

Maybe wanna use a different turn of phrase on this thread mate, could get a little confusing :)

Maybe wanna use a different turn of phrase on this thread mate, could get a little confusing :)

:) No, maybe I should use a :) instead :)

Telly birds wot I wood.

ruthwilson460x276.jpg

275326-raquel_cassidy_large.jpg

Tell you who deffo gets me going off t'telly - Bettany Hughes, the history wifey. Yum yum :) Watching her progs, you just know she is desperate to take more clothes off. Well, that's what I reckon anyhoo :)

Agreed Mr. Hips.

Here you go.

Bettany-Hughes-7.jpg

Hughes-Bettany-5.jpg

article-0-006FDEFB00000258-37_468x422.jpg

Dig her trench.