The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

What's it like? Did you blow your heap to it?

Kevin you patronising little pervert, go fuck yourself. Try getting your kicks out of me instead . . .

You're a googey, pinball playing, boring tosser who aspires to nothing more in life than building a fucking pinball machine.

Kevin you patronising little pervert, go fuck yourself. Try getting your kicks out of me instead . . .

You're a googey, pinball playing, boring tosser who aspires to nothing more in life than building a fucking pinball machine.

:lol: If you're trying to find a clever way of calling J69 a pussy Kevin, you failed. Googey

:lol: If you're trying to find a clever way of calling J69 a pussy Kevin, you failed. Googey

Googey means bong eyed, as in, one of his eyes is away to the shop and the others coming back with the change, sort of way. Basically his eyes are looking in different directions.

:D If you're trying to find a clever way of calling J69 a pussy Kevin, you failed. Googey

Googey means bong eyed, as in, one of his eyes is away to the shop and the others coming back with the change, sort of way. Basically his eyes are looking in different directions.

:lol: Thats the second time you have mentioned my eyes. I think you have me mixed up with someone else as my eyes look pretty much the same as the next blokes. And do you really want to get onto looks as Ive seen what you look like little boy?

Less bollocks, more chebs.

pic11.jpg

marina-the-diamonds-145101.png

Marina :lol:

Virtually unknown over here although I did hear one of her songs on an advert the other day. Best turn I've ever been done by a mackem was JamesD coming on here with her as his avatar, prompting a furious 'who is that girl' search.

pic11.jpg

Marina :D

Virtually unknown over here although I did hear one of her songs on an advert the other day. Best turn I've ever been done by a mackem was JamesD coming on here with her as his avatar, prompting a furious 'who is that girl' search.

I'm not embarrassed to say i've seen her live, okay maybe I am :D . Me and a mate at Leeds Fest last year, heard one song of Guns n Roses, decided they were wank live, went into a random tent and ended up singing along to every song, probably the only men in there that weren't with their girlfriends :lol:

:D If you're trying to find a clever way of calling J69 a pussy Kevin, you failed. Googey

:lol: Thats the second time you have mentioned my eyes. I think you have me mixed up with someone else as my eyes look pretty much the same as the next blokes. And do you really want to get onto looks as Ive seen what you look like little boy?

I think he's referring to your glasses resembling the lenses from the Hubble telescope

I can see why whacky wants you dead, don't blame him. You're a boring tosser who is trying his best to fit in but its not working because you play pinball and you're an adult :lol:

pic11.jpg

Marina :D

I'm not embarrassed to say i've seen her live, okay maybe I am :D . Me and a mate at Leeds Fest last year, heard one song of Guns n Roses, decided they were wank live, went into a random tent and ended up singing along to every song, probably the only men in there that weren't with their girlfriends :lol:

Saw her at Evolution a couple of years ago before she'd made it decently big and she was in a leotard, not unlike the first picture. Was immense.