The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

I knew when i seen this thread had been updated and by who i would not be let down

:good: top-less work MF

http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-celebrities/gossip/christina-hendricks-stacked-and-hacked-02

they're her tbh she can deny it and we'll call shenanigans, until she can whip them out to prove otherwise their hers

Thank 2J mate, he posted the original link ( God bless his soul :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo…

Agent Scully has revealed that hath sipped from the hairy cup.

Here's some tasteful pics of her at her best

Gillian_Anderson-stunning-after-before-eyes-babe-soft-hot_thumb_585x795.jpg

gillian_anderson19_4873869dab651-t.jpg

Almost classy enough to be a Mackem.

And here's one of her with her spaniels lugs out.

Gillian%20Anderson%20-%20Topless.jpg

The Truth is Out There!

"Is 100 per cent fake and is just someone trying to cash in on [Tulisa's] X Factor role."

“She is horrified that someone would go to the extreme lengths of fabricating a video. It is absolutely not her. Tulisa has categorically never allowed anyone to film her having sex."

That according to Tulisa's spokesperson. :lol: Michael Bay should get in touch with whoever created that CGI version of Tulisa and had it convincingly pipe that fella in the video off before he makes another Transformers movie.

"Is 100 per cent fake and is just someone trying to cash in on [Tulisa's] X Factor role."

“She is horrified that someone would go to the extreme lengths of fabricating a video. It is absolutely not her. Tulisa has categorically never allowed anyone to film her having sex."

That according to Tulisa's spokesperson. :lol: Michael Bay should get in touch with whoever created that CGI version of Tulisa and had it convincingly pipe that fella in the video off before he makes another Transformers movie.

:lol:

I'm not convinced it's her. We see far more of the penis than we do of her face in the video. You come away from it feeling as though someone has been waggling a big penis in your face for 5 minutes. As for the performance, she's pecking at it, giving it a little suck--what the fuck do you think it is woman, an ice lolly? May as well not bother.

I'm not convinced it's her. We see far more of the penis than we do of her face in the video. You come away from it feeling as though someone has been waggling a big penis in your face for 5 minutes. As for the performance, she's pecking at it, giving it a little suck--what the fuck do you think it is woman, an ice lolly? May as well not bother.

:lol: Beautifully put. If she was faffing about with my johnson, putting it on the bridge of her nose, I'd give her a whack with it and tell her to stop faffing about.

:lol: Beautifully put. If she was faffing about with my johnson, putting it on the bridge of her nose,she'd faint from the stench.

;)

I would bet my house that that's her. She wouldn't be going to court over it otherwise

Aye denying it's her whilst simultaneously sending her lawyers to the addresses of any sites hosting it to insist they remove it. :lol:

What a female boss.

I would bet my house that that's her. She wouldn't be going to court over it otherwise

Aye denying it's her whilst simultaneously sending her lawyers to the addresses of any sites hosting it to insist they remove it. :lol:

What a female boss.

It's a gagging order.

Oh irony how I love thee. :lol:

Looks like she's fessed up, the dirty mare ;)

Tulisa Contostavlos admits sex tape IS her, our jaws drop

• Tulisa Constovalos has admitted that the sex tape that was leaked online and banned by her lawyers earlier this week is indeed her.

In an emotional video, Tulisa has confessed that the video shows an 'intimate' moment shared between her and an ex boyfriend whom she was with 'on and off' for two years.
    Despite calling in lawyers to ban the video from being shared across the internet earlier this week, Tulisa has now 'fessed up and revealed all the details of the clip.
    She said that the man in question, Justin Edwards a.k.a Ultra, was an ex boyfriend from years ago, and that she felt 'deeply betrayed' by his decision to put the sex tape on the internet.
    However, Tulisa revealed that she wasn't surprised when the sex tape footage surfaced earlier this week.
    Tulisa has admitted the sex tape doing the rounds is her / WENN"Six months ago I got a call saying that apparently he has this footage of me that he's been threatening to bring out to ruin my career," Tulisa explained.
    "I never imagined that footage would be shared with rest of UK and indeed rest of the world," Tulisa continued. "This is a tough time for me."
    Tulisa's spokesman claimed that the footage was 'completely fake,' but tonight she's defended her decision to hit back at all the rumours.
    Tulisa has revealed that the sex tape doesn't feature ex boyfriend Fazer, but a previous boyfriend / WENN"He took it upon himself to put the footage online and he's sitting in silence pretending its not him on the tape when it is," she said. "I won't be violated and taken advantage of."
    Tulisa finished her admission: "I loved trusted him and I've been deeply betrayed by him. I'm sure everyone at home has had intimate moments with someone that they never thought would be shared with rest of the world."