The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

FHM have released their 100 sexiest women in the world list for this year.

Who has made number one?

Rihanna?

Cheryl Cole?

Katy Perry?

Kelly Brook?

Scarlett Johansson?

who the fuck is this?

I'm sure that the results had nothing to do with 15 year old boys knocking one out to her 'sex tape' around the same time as the voting was happening.

She's alright, but she's canny blokey. I can't understand a majority voting for her for that though.

They didn't. Her agent will have paid for her to be no. 1, it's good PR for her. These elections were about as fair and transparent as the ones Saddam Hussein used to run, you know, where he got 100% of the vote every year--wierd that.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Gillian Anderson, couldn't remember her name. Don't get me wrong, I think she's quite fit, but sexiest woman in the world? Like the Hitchens wannabe here says, it's all about publicity / flavour of the month. Although what 15 year olds are wanking over is obviously a big consideration for FHM. Know your market and all that.

Edited by TheHonourableMember

Gillian Anderson, couldn't remember her name. Don't get me wrong, I think she's quite fit, but sexiest woman in the world? Like the Hitchens wannabe here says, it's all about publicity / flavour of the month. Although what 15 year olds are wanking over is obviously a big consideration for FHM. Know your market and all that.

The test of a real man is when he says he's going to fuck off, he fucks off. None of this dilly-dallying about like some sort of pubescent Norwegian with a confused sexual identity. Let it be clear, if it wasn't already: I am not a fan of your 'zany' ramblings.