Boardwalk Empire

Happy Face

Surely he can see that without Rothstein, they'd be the biggest bootleggers in the country by some margin? Mind you, with Means making a brief appearance, Nucky may have a secret over Mellon?

Really? I see Means as big a political animal as Mellon and that's why he wishes to be associated with Mellon and he saw Nucky as much the vehicle to form that relationship.

A con man is at his best when he has influential friends.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be the only one that finds this to be a total fucking snoozefest. I see that it's well made, and well written, but Jesus Christ can we have something actually happen once in a while please?! Most of the way through season 3 now.

I can't be the only one that finds this to be a total fucking snoozefest. I see that it's well made, and well written, but Jesus Christ can we have something actually happen once in a while please?! Most of the way through season 3 now.

Shooting, intrigue and sex. What more you want?

Not enough dancing for you eh Poindexter?

• 11 months later...

Do we still need spoilers?

Anyway, his character had come to the end of the road, he either had to turn badass again or stay as a good guy. But to let him slip away quietly to a happier life would have been very unlike BE.

Edited by ewerk

• 1 month later...

Disapointing because it's really good and because it seems there are a load more stories that could be told and it doesn't seem possible they could all fit into one more season (would no doubt be shit if they tried tbf).

Hopefully a spin off comes along with more of Capone, Luciano et al.