Boardwalk Empire

Happy Face

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, it's flew over really, Dexter finished next week too.

Add that to the fact I'm into the 4th series of The Wire so that's nearly finished and I'm canny gutted!

Was pissing myself laughing last night watching The Wire, when Davis is handed the subpoena and he says 'shiiiiiiiiit', seemed to last for about 10 seconds. ;)

Was pissing myself laughing last night watching The Wire, when Davis is handed the subpoena and he says 'shiiiiiiiiit', seemed to last for about 10 seconds. icon_lol.gif

The Directors Cut of that particular scene

And hopefully we see more of Half Face next season left off his leash. Apart from the Sniper scene with the guy who slashed Jimmy's whore and that 30 seconds of shotgun mayhem in the finale (which was probably the best bit of TV i've seen all year), they haven't really used him as he should be i.e. taking out large numbers of rival gangsters in large, violent amounts.

Edited by citizenerased

• 1 month later...

Loving this so far. Really smart and well made tv.

Sky Atlantic is proving worth the sky subscription fee alone right now. As well as boardwalk empire, we've got how to make it in America, entourage, curb, weeds and loads more.

Anyone see that mad dogs on sky one the other night? Not bad either. Suddenly there's loads of good stuff on tv and i can consign those dark weekends filled with x factor and strictly to history for another year

• 1 month later...

Got 2 episodes to go. I'm already gutted it's coming to an end. Superb stuff. Been trying to watch dexter too but it's comparatively woeful. No better than bones or the mentalist and all that shite.

What series of Dexter you on? Series just gone was pretty shite in hindsight in comparison to the earlier ones.

Series 1

I just don't get police shows with a murder a week. Why do they keep getting made when columbo is available on dvd?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Loving this so far. Really smart and well made tv.

Sky Atlantic is proving worth the sky subscription fee alone right now. As well as boardwalk empire, we've got how to make it in America, entourage, curb, weeds and loads more.

Anyone see that mad dogs on sky one the other night? Not bad either. Suddenly there's loads of good stuff on tv and i can consign those dark weekends filled with x factor and strictly to history for another year

Like Entourage, only it takes place in New York.. and 10 times as boring tbf..

• 3 weeks later...