Run "Luque" run

Jusoda Kid

I know he's probably not fit yet but ffs he looked like he had lead boots on tonight.

Shearers faster - fact

63145[/snapback]

Ameobi's timing in the air is better too. ;)

Mind you, as Alan Smith said, it's hard enough when you're adjusting to a new team and not match fit, but it's even more difficult when you're being used out of position.

I know he's probably not fit yet but ffs he looked like he had lead boots on tonight.

Shearers faster - fact

63145[/snapback]

Ameobi's timing in the air is better too. ;)

Mind you, as Alan Smith said, it's hard enough when you're adjusting to a new team and not match fit, but it's even more difficult when you're being used out of position.

63151[/snapback]

And *probably* arent playing in a team with this strange thing called TACTICS.

I just hope the fans won't get on Luque's back and give him time to settle because he's a good player. In the games I saw him play in last season, he always looked sharp, very quick and skilful. I didn't see the match last night but I can only guess that he isn't even close to match fitness.

Shearers faster - fact

63145[/snapback]

Ameobi's timing in the air is better too. :unsure:

63151[/snapback]

How was he played out of position last night? Wasn't he playing as the left sided striker - his favoured position?

Shearers faster - fact

63145[/snapback]

63151[/snapback]

How was he played out of position last night? Wasn't he playing as the left sided striker - his favoured position?

63355[/snapback]

To be fair, just like the rest of the team, I don't think he knew where the fuck he was supposed to be playing last night.

Shearers faster - fact

63145[/snapback]

63151[/snapback]

63355[/snapback]

To be fair, just like the rest of the team, I don't think he knew where the ---- he was supposed to be playing last night.

63356[/snapback]

Fair point. Nobby was all over the place. Everywhere except where he should have been - on the right wing!

Surely he's been told to do this? Or has he come back to us as a player who no longer want to be a winger. Perhaps he's been talking to Dyer???

Fair point. Nobby was all over the place. Everywhere except where he should have been - on the right wing!

Surely he's been told to do this? Or has he come back to us as a player who no longer want to be a winger. Perhaps he's been talking to Dyer???

63360[/snapback]

You see, now you're making the schoolboy error of believing we deploy tactics. :unsure:

He was known for good pace in Spain. Very odd.

63333[/snapback]

Juts admit it man, you've never seen him play.

63351[/snapback]

:(:unsure:

For those who haven't, NewcastleRocker (poster on N-O) has created this....

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26KHFFM...LG0SI81JHH4J3IF

63357[/snapback]

EDIT: D'oh, obviously already posted. At least I gave credit though ;)

Has Souness put sand in his boots since he arrived:

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26KHFFM...LG0SI81JHH4J3IF

Lets hope he can rediscover this kind of form for us, but tbh last night he looked like he was finding it hard to run, never mind fast

63325[/snapback]

He's shite tbh, 5 mins 16 seconds of video footage and not one decent cross - nowhere near the ability of Robert..

And what the hell was he doing straying from the left wing anyway?

;)

:unsure:

63360[/snapback]

You see, now you're making the schoolboy error of believing we deploy tactics. :unsure:

63364[/snapback]

Schoolteacher error ;)

Luque is top class, he's was out for 3 months for crying out loud, not to mention he's never played in this leauge before.

People were questioning Reyes' abilty at Arsenal when he joined, after 5/6 games he was pinging them in from all over the shop.

Luque is top class, he's was out for 3 months for crying out loud, not to mention he's never played in this leauge before.

People were questioning Reyes' abilty at Arsenal when he joined, after 5/6 games he was pinging them in from all over the shop.

63930[/snapback]

Do you like cows by the way?

63930[/snapback]

I for one, am glad you are here now :unsure:

Disillusioned with the club, tired of the heartache, sick of the lacklustre gutless performances, but equally as tired of the moaning, whinging, fingerpointing excuses of some of our fans?

Whats really got me pissed off is the stick that Albert Luque has been undeservedly getting since putting on a Newcastle shirt.

This lad suffered a grade 3 hamstring rupture. A grade three hamstring strain is a catastrophic injury. There is an immediate burning or stabbing pain and the athlete is unable to walk without pain. The muscle is completely torn and there may be a large lump of muscle tissue above a depression where the tear is. After a few days with grade two and three injuries a large bruise will appear below the injury site caused by the bleeding within the tissues.

In the case of a complete rupture, the muscle will have to be repaired surgically and the rehabilitation afterwards will take about 3 months.

Rehabilition, not full training, this lad hasn't been doing sprints back and forth, he's been doing light training, warm ups and warm downs.

If Michael Owen hadn't of been injured, i believe Luque would of been given maybe two weeks of full training before even testing him in a premiership game, not to mention a tough encounter with a physical team like Everton.

I know its a vey remote chance, but if he does see this forum and the comments about him, i can't imagine him getting any encouragement out of our words.

Yes, he looks sluggish, tired and slow. But do you really think our scouts and Souness would of splashed almost 10 million pounds on a player who can barely run? I think not, not matter how idle Graeme is.

I happen to be a great supporter of Spanish football, and i'm not pretending to be an expert on Albert Luque, i know he can, and will be a valuable asset of our sqaud when match fit.

I really hope he's given more time from the fans to get himself fit and score us some goals, but given that some fans wan't us to lose games, i'm not holding out for miracles

1. In the case of a complete rupture, the muscle will have to be repaired surgically and the rehabilitation afterwards will take about 3 months.

Rehabilition, not full training, this lad hasn't been doing sprints back and forth, he's been doing light training, warm ups and warm downs.

If Michael Owen hadn't of been injured, i believe Luque would of been given maybe two weeks of full training before even testing him in a premiership game, not to mention a tough encounter with a physical team like Everton.

2. Yes, he looks sluggish, tired and slow. But do you really think our scouts and Souness would of splashed almost 10 million pounds on a player who can barely run? I think not, not matter how idle Graeme is.

63939[/snapback]

1. He shouldn't be playing then.

2. Answer number 1 answers number 2.

1. In the case of a complete rupture, the muscle will have to be repaired surgically and the rehabilitation afterwards will take about 3 months.

2. Yes, he looks sluggish, tired and slow. But do you really think our scouts and Souness would of splashed almost 10 million pounds on a player who can barely run? I think not, not matter how idle Graeme is.

63939[/snapback]

63953[/snapback]

I've already stated he shouldn't be playing, in my post.

63939[/snapback]

63953[/snapback]

63954[/snapback]

Didn't say you hadn't but if that doesn't show the incompetence of our manager I don't what does, gambling with 10 million new signings to save his own skin.

Do we really want someone like this in charge of our beloved football club.

63939[/snapback]

63953[/snapback]

63954[/snapback]

Didn't say you hadn't but if that doesn't show the incompetence of our manager I don't what does, gambling with 10 million new signings to save his own skin.

Do we really want someone like this in charge of our beloved football club.

63958[/snapback]

Exactly.

63360[/snapback]

You see, now you're making the schoolboy error of believing we deploy tactics. ;)

63364[/snapback]

Schoolteacher error :(

63377[/snapback]

Naa, he was right with the School boy error. It's Mrs Paws who's the School teacher :(:unsure: