FOR SALE: Line 6 Vetta Combo + FBV Controller

Ruler of Planet Houston

FOR SALE: Line 6 Vetta 2x12 Combo & FBV floor controller (twin pedals) for sale. It is the Vetta I cab with Vetta II software i.e. exactly the same as a Vetta II apart from how it looks. Cab has a few dings/scratches from years of gigging, hence the price, but it is still in 100% perfect working order - barely even used the speakers as I always used D.I. through the PA. Pilot Handbook included.

£799 o.n.o. near Hexham, call Dean on 01434 221 297 or email me at admin@deanzod.co.uk

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3k.jpg

I'll take it.

a joke?

What does it do?

Another joke?

It's a guitar amp with built in effects. Amp modelling...basically it's 2 advanced pod xt's built into a 100watt combo so it gives you all the sounds of the xt plus more along with the ability to mix two separate amps and cabs on one guitar e.g. you can have a clean, classic amp and a distorted metallica type sound then put them together or split them between left and right and fade between them with the pedals, do proper harmonising that actually sounds like 2 guitars and change the intervals using the pedals etc... It pretty much does everything!

Sounds here: http://line6.com/vettaii/sounds.html

• 2 weeks later...