Man Citeh vs Newcastle United

Deano

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any english links :lol:? firstrow doesn't work and im not a fan of listening to asian guys commentating.

Why do you need a commentator?

We've plenty of posession but being battered on the break time and time again. We won't last like this without changing it.

Our best player crocked long term, probably wont see him again. Coloccini who looked decent crocked aswell and a penalty which wasnt a penalty.

Apart from those negatives we have been pretty fuckin good actually. All our good play coming down our left with Gutierrez having a great game. Routledge is fuckin woeful man.

Barton, Nolan and especially tiote have very good games and suprisingly Shola is leading the line well.

Playing a high line is risky and has caused a few dicey moments but its that same high line which has enable us to boss the game, squeezing the middle of the park.

Keep it going boyz.

:lol:

I think we have got a real chance of winning this. Tiote has been tremendous again and Jonas is looking up for it. I can see City getting more and more frustrated as the 1st half went on, can see them getting someone sent off. Hopefully that twat de jong.

How has Nolan had a good game :lol: ? His lack of agility is astonishing for an athlete and he looks knackered. The rest of the team is playing admirably given the circumstances, I hope we do the cunts. Quietest fans ever you can hear the toon end throughout the game. Only thing I worry about now is we only have one sub left.

Why don't all the superfans just go to the pub and watch it! It's one thing pirating it when its not on the box, but doing it just so you don't get your hair wet is a pisstake!

and what's your excuse?

Why don't all the superfans just go to the pub and watch it! It's one thing pirating it when its not on the box, but doing it just so you don't get your hair wet is a pisstake!

Because if i went to the pub the Newcastle game wont even be on so the only way some maybe most of us can watch it is through streams.

How has Nolan had a good game :lol: ? His lack of agility is astonishing for an athlete and he looks knackered. The rest of the team is playing admirably given the circumstances, I hope we do the cunts. Quietest fans ever you can hear the toon end throughout the game. Only thing I worry about now is we only have one sub left.

Hes not playing as a striker though.

When he's got the ball he's helped build attacking moves and always gave an option. Dont get me wrong i'd still not of started him but he's having a good game in midfield.

Fingers crossed on the HBA injury. Might only be 6 weeks hopefully.

NO chance, both the bones in his legs have snapped. Easter at best.

Keegan and Butt both think it was a fair tackle. Sorry, but that's just bollocks. It was massively cynical, I bet Mancini told De Jong to take BArfa out.