Carroll

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2670586511a3322087960b685922626l.jpg

That's the bird he shagged who lives with the lass he "restrained". The ginger one. BM if you ask me.

:razz:

Her chin reminds me of Peter Griffin!

It makes it worse when he's getting in bother over common munters.

There's plenty of nice lasses who don't go round pretending to be models who might have a personality and just don't want the case.

Plus don't forget about the lass and the baby Andy...

"Carroll! I rang to give you some advice. It's me Gazza!"

"can't chat Gazza, Charlie Sheen's on the other line with some great advice"

Has the bloke behind just finished off in her arse?

TBH it's Kevin with a just for men rinse right before he posted about shagging a 20 year old.... Noone told him it doesn't count if she doesn't know about it.

2670586511a3322087960b685922626l.jpg

That's the bird he shagged who lives with the lass he "restrained". The ginger one. BM if you ask me.

:razz:

Her chin reminds me of Peter Griffin!

tbh that chin would be like the penalty spot for big Andy, the opportunity to line it up dead centre and place his balls as shoots for goal.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
;)

Serious?

Aye. If it was me or yee we'd be in a van to Durham now.

Find a Job Dating Wine Our Papers Feedback My Stories

Monday, Oct 25 2010 12PM 9°C 3PM 9°C 5-Day Forecast

Newcastle striker Andy Carroll escapes with £1,000 fine after pleading guilty to assault

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 12:22 PM on 25th October 2010

* Add to My Stories

Newcastle striker Andy Carroll was fined £1,000 after pleading guilty to common assault.

The 21-year-old was accused of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a man, after an incident in the city's Blu Bambu club on December 7 last year.

Star on show: Andy Carroll arrives at Newcastle Crown Court on Monday morning

Star on show: Andy Carroll arrives at Newcastle Crown Court on Monday morning

The alleged victim suffered a head injury which required hospital treatment.

Carroll had earlier entered a not guilty plea to the original charge but he has now escaped with a £1,000 fine. He also has to pay £1.494 in costs and £2.500 in compensation.

Clean-shaven Carroll arrived at court wearing a black suit for the opening day.

In the spotlight: Andy Carroll (right) and Kevin Nolan spent Sunday watching the Old Firm derby between Celtic and Rangers

In the spotlight: Andy Carroll (right) and Kevin Nolan spent Sunday watching the Old Firm derby between Celtic and Rangers

Carroll, an England Under-21 international, is now a regular in Newcastle United's first team and scored the winning goal in Saturday's Premier League victory over West Ham.

The Gateshead-born player is a product of the club's academy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l#ixzz13Mwm4g3D

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez
This is for the first assault, right?

The one last weekend doesn't get heard until January. Daft shite just had to behave himself for 10 more days!

I think reading between the lines the first assault is/was more serious, he's got a big result here, and so have we, hopefully he pipes right down now.

This is for the first assault, right?

The one last weekend doesn't get heard until January. Daft shite just had to behave himself for 10 more days!

I think reading between the lines the first assault is/was more serious, he's got a big result here, and so have we, hopefully he pipes right down now.

Seems that way...

Newcastle United striker Andy Carroll has admitted assaulting a man in a nightclub.

At Newcastle Crown Court the 21-year-old pleaded guilty to common assault and was fined £1,000. He was also ordered to pay £2,500 compensation.

The court heard he threw his drink over Michael Cook in Newcastle nightclub Blu Bambu in December.

Carroll's glass accidentally slipped out of his hand and caused a cut to Mr Cook's eyebrow, the court heard.

He was also ordered to pay court costs of nearly £1,500.

At first glance "the glass slipped" sounds a bit like a "he fell down the starirs" kind of excuse but having said that a "full-on" glassing would do more damsge than a cut eyebrow.

At first glance "the glass slipped" sounds a bit like a "he fell down the starirs" kind of excuse but having said that a "full-on" glassing would do more damsge than a cut eyebrow.

Aye, that's what I thought at first but it sounds plausible given what you say about the injury and wasn't it supposed to be on CCTV? If so it would back up the claim. My view was he should do time if he did glass the lad but this sounds about right if that's what really happened. I bet the lad wishes he'd settled out of court now, if the rumoured offer was on the table.

I still worry about Carroll though. He's not exactly keeping a low profile and himself out of bother going off the events of last week.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Fucking state of him.

article-1323503-0BC23CEB000005DC-758_468x338.jpg

You always comment on how men look.

I think you'll find that I reserved judgement when you put your pic up as your avatar.

I never comment on the cute ones.

"You look like a poormans Danny Dyer".