So long, Farewell . . .

Kid Dynamite

Yeah mate, only over here for 10 days to see my sis and her bloke. We were meant to be looking for somewhere cheap until we could get to America next Easter for our honeymoon but ended up dropping 2k on flights to get here!

At the time I consoled myself with the fact it might be the only time I get to see Australia so it was worth it, then 2 weeks after we booked my sister got engaged and announced that although she is getting married in England they will be having a 2nd ceremony in Sydney for his family and they want us all out there again in 12months :angry:

I'm going to try and fit in a stop to Hong Kong or Tokyo to split the travelling up a bit though next time.

Loving Sydney, reminds me of Boston. Very clean, Good mix of (reatively) old and new, tons of sports to watch in the city. I can understand why people stop over here.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

You look like Kevin Phillips if he signed for Sydney FC in the first pic.

Congratulations though by the way you look a nice couple, hope you have a happy life together.