Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Talk about exploitation. Tickets for the mackem game for non season ticket holders. £42 cheapest i.e Leazes/Gallowgate up to £77 in the Platinum. Does that fat bufoon not realise people are losing their jobs left, right and centre. These are Chelsea prices. Disgraceful. Looking at the map there's already more sold for the Sunderland game than Wigan.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tickets are selling fast despite the hideous prices for probably the worst footballing game of the season.

Mackems think they are going to walk it like.

Official match thread by the way.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
The tickets are selling fast despite the hideous prices for probably the worst footballing game of the season.

Mackems think they are going to walk it like.

The mackems are feeble cowards who will crumble in the atmosphere, even if they had a clearly better team we'd still get a result because in their hearts the players know they play for Sunderland and they're visiting Newcastle where they're supposed to lose.

See you can get a ticket virtually anywhere in the SOS for £28 for any game. Wonder what they'll do with Leazes corner, it's not been full this season, as you have to be a member to apply for tickets "12th man club" or something. What a racket.

Yeah I'm pissed off with what they've done with the Leazes Corner, It seemed to be where the atmosphere was coming from last season. They must have thought it was a good idea to remove that for some reason.

The mackems are way ahead of themselves talking about how they've drawn with Man United and Arsenal etc etc and it's boring as fuck. They whack ten men behind the ball and then have a crack for 5 minutes and their fans see it as if they've bossed the game. They are one point ahead but they talk like they're ten.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Heard about this. Total disgrace like and sums up exactly what he thinks of the fans.

Aye cos he naaz people will pay anything for the mackem game. I bet the mackems won't do that against us, because there'd be no cunt there.

Tom it's still where the atmosphere is, it's just I've noticed empties everywhere in it this season when last season it was always full cos you have to pay a £40 sub charge to qualify for match to match tickets if you dont have a ST.

I've paid it but I'm far from happy about it. It's probably the single reason why it hasn't sold out yet. At least it prices out any mackem wanting to sneak into the home seats though :angry:

I've paid it but I'm far from happy about it. It's probably the single reason why it hasn't sold out yet. At least it prices out any mackem wanting to sneak into the home seats though :icon_lol:

There will still be a few dotted around, I know a couple going. Thankfully I've got a ticket in our end (touch wood) so I will be fine. :lol:

It is too early for a score prediction then? I'm going for a 0-1 away win. I'm not kidding myself either, it's going to be a hell of a battle but if we play our normal game for stretches of the game we should scrape it. I'm not highly confident by any means but it feels better going into this game with a decent chance of taking all 3 points, it's normally the other way around, an embarrassment at St. James' isn't easy to take.

Was slightly worried about the aerial threat of Carroll at the start of the season but now I can't say I'm bothered. Bramble and Turner are superb in the air and have handled everyone so far with ease, Carroll looked extremely poor against a strong Stoke defence too.

We've got pace on the break so that'll be handy against Williamson and co. How Enrique handles Elmohamady (sp) will be key, if Elmo gets his way with him you'll be in trouble, he's been superb this season. Fast as a rocket and has a wicked cross, glad we've got a permanent deal lined up for him at the end of the season as apparently other clubs have been sniffing around.

So aye, 0-1 - Bent (34 mins). :angry:

I've paid it but I'm far from happy about it. It's probably the single reason why it hasn't sold out yet. At least it prices out any mackem wanting to sneak into the home seats though :icon_lol:

There will still be a few dotted around, I know a couple going. Thankfully I've got a ticket in our end (touch wood) so I will be fine. :lol:

It is too early for a score prediction then? I'm going for a 0-1 away win. I'm not kidding myself either, it's going to be a hell of a battle but if we play our normal game for stretches of the game we should scrape it. I'm not highly confident by any means but it feels better going into this game with a decent chance of taking all 3 points, it's normally the other way around, an embarrassment at St. James' isn't easy to take.

Was slightly worried about the aerial threat of Carroll at the start of the season but now I can't say I'm bothered. Bramble and Turner are superb in the air and have handled everyone so far with ease, Carroll looked extremely poor against a strong Stoke defence too.

We've got pace on the break so that'll be handy against Williamson and co. How Enrique handles Elmohamady (sp) will be key, if Elmo gets his way with him you'll be in trouble, he's been superb this season. Fast as a rocket and has a wicked cross, glad we've got a permanent deal lined up for him at the end of the season as apparently other clubs have been sniffing around.

Predicting Bent as your goal threat - you didn't need to deal the Tarot cards to work that one out now did you?

Probably be a typical nervy derby - the games you can only enjoy afterwards - sometimes. Still very sick that Hatem Benny won't be available but I think we've got enough. I'm a reasonable Mag as well. I've already sent Darren Bent a get well slowly card. And don't forget the wonders of the Shola system. Whatever his faults not scoring against the mackems isn't one of them. Home win over the undead on Halloween.

Predicting Bent as your goal threat - you didn't need to deal the Tarot cards to work that one out now did you?

Probably be a typical nervy derby - the games you can only enjoy afterwards - sometimes. Still very sick that Hatem Benny won't be available but I think we've got enough. I'm a reasonable Mag as well. I've already sent Darren Bent a get well slowly card. And don't forget the wonders of the Shola system. Whatever his faults not scoring against the mackems isn't one of them. Home win over the undead on Halloween.

Bent is all fine and dandy now, could start against Blackburn but I hope he doesn't, needs a rest and we've got Gyan to take his place.

Glad that Ben Arfa is out, he looked a major threat for you until that tackle, fast, lively and can produce a few things from no-where, like that Everton goal. Obviously I wish him a fast recovery as I hate to see any player break their leg - but I am happy he can't play against us! :angry:

It's not as if he seems any different on the pitch, more psyched up or anything, he just likes scoring against the Mackems, (Boro too, FWIW).

Yeah I'm pissed off with what they've done with the Leazes Corner, It seemed to be where the atmosphere was coming from last season. They must have thought it was a good idea to remove that for some reason.

The mackems are way ahead of themselves talking about how they've drawn with Man United and Arsenal etc etc and it's boring as fuck. They whack ten men behind the ball and then have a crack for 5 minutes and their fans see it as if they've bossed the game. They are one point ahead but they talk like they're ten.

Well we beat Chelsea... away :angry:

Mate got my ticket the day, £37, not sure were we are sitting tho. Rip off considering the Villa game was only £25

Probably fake too, with tickets starting at £42 :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Mate got my ticket the day, £37, not sure were we are sitting tho. Rip off considering the Villa game was only £25

Wheelchair end? See the Leazes and Gallowgate are 42s, and LL7 not available to the paying public, perhaps he's a got a 12th man card and it's £37 in our corner?

Wheelchair end? See the Leazes and Gallowgate are 42s, and LL7 not available to the paying public, perhaps he's a got a 12th man card and it's £37 in our corner?

Yip, mate has a "12th man card", gets you a fiver off two games apparently. Ususally up in L7 so i doubt it will be any different this time.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
A quick look at RTG has shown that not only are the majority of threads about us/ derby day, most of them are confident that they will walk it, despite their shitty away form.

I don't understand why he doesn't start Gyan. They've drawn five in a row and he makes a difference when he comes off the bench he certainly did at Blackburn. Surely if they draw on Saturday and against us its a record.

A quick look at RTG has shown that not only are the majority of threads about us/ derby day, most of them are confident that they will walk it, despite their shitty away form.

I don't understand why he doesn't start Gyan. They've drawn five in a row and he makes a difference when he comes off the bench he certainly did at Blackburn. Surely if they draw on Saturday and against us its a record.

You're giving the mackems advice on how to improve?? Shhh, man. Bruce will hear!