Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham, Manchester United, Arsenal, Blackburn.

Added to that your two wins were jammy in the extreme.

Could have been 5-0 up at HT against Birmingham. Sadly it all fell apart when Catts got sent off after half an hour and Mignolet had a complete shocker.

Should have beat United, hit the post, Steed missed a one on one.

Aye we were jammy as fuck against Arsenal.

Blackburn was just a shit game that could have been put away early on if Bent had of scored that one on one. And I guess if Welbeck wasn't brought down after being clean through he would have scored too.

Lots of ifs and buts. If you'd have offered us draws in all those games I would have happily took them. Really hard run in at the start of the season.

HAHAHA...ok, i reckon the nerves are kicking in now !!!

:razz:

I'd love to know where your confidence comes from. Even when we've been by far the better side there's always the nagging doubt that anything can happen in football, especially a derby. If this is what you lot are like now, fuck knows what you would have been like had you have been as good as we were under KK/SBR when we played Crosby's/Butcher's/McCarthy's half wits. 3-1 home win and we'll send you home to think again. ;)

I'd love to know where your confidence comes from. Even when we've been by far the better side there's always the nagging doubt that anything can happen in football, especially a derby. If this is what you lot are like now, fuck knows what you would have been like had you have been as good as we were under KK/SBR when we played Crosby's/Butcher's/McCarthy's half wits. 3-1 home win and we'll send you home to think again. ;)

OUR SLIGHT confidence comes from the fact that we have the better team ...which hasnt happened very often since you were formed in 1993 !!!! but as we know the better teams dont always win ...so u may win...ill tak a draw

OUR SLIGHT confidence comes from the fact that we have the better team ...which hasnt happened very often since you were formed in 1993 !!!! but as we know the better teams dont always win ...so u may win...ill tak a draw

HAHAHAHA!!! Fuck off, man you dopey mackem bastard! You telling me SAFC's crowds haven't risen like every other club since the early nineties? I can't seem to recall any chairman of NUFC's whinging like fuck to the press about how he wished his clubs supporters were as good as Sunderland's despite being in a higher league ten years before 1993.

Sorry, mate, that'll be the nerves kicking in I suppose? :razz:

HAHAHAHA!!! Fuck off, man you dopey mackem bastard! You telling me SAFC's crowds haven't risen like every other club since the early nineties? I can't seem to recall any chairman of NUFC's whinging like fuck to the press about how he wished his clubs supporters were as good as Sunderland's despite being in a higher league ten years before 1993.

WTF u going on about mag ??? Our team Squad is far better than your championship winning team ...is all i was on aboot ..la

:icon_lol:

WTF u going on about mag ??? Our team Squad is far better than your championship winning team ...is all i was on aboot ..la

I was going on about your 'formed in 1993' quip, also remembering SAFC chairman Tom Cowie twisting like fuck to the media that SAFC could not survive on 16,000 crowds at Roker Park in the old first division and him also noting that NUFC were beating you by ten thousand in a lower league and stating that he wished Sunderlands support was as good as NUFC's TEN years before the year you said we were formed. That's 'WTF' I'm going on about. :razz:

Unless you're Skellatits off the SMB, why are you putting 'la' on the end of every sentence? Genuine question!

Unless you're Skellatits off the SMB, why are you putting 'la' on the end of every sentence? Genuine question!

It's the scouse funnyman, toughguymick@hotmail.com in disguise. ;)

It's the scouse funnyman, toughguymick@hotmail.com in disguise. :razz:

Embarrassing either way. ;)

It's the scouse funnyman, toughguymick@hotmail.com in disguise. :razz:

Embarrassing either way. ;)

not as embarrasing as us 2 on ere mate :razz: la

I like this song - "Shove your Take That up your arse, shove your Take That up your arse".

Yes, I'm sick as fuck of people going on about that wank group and how the sad fuckers are tenting outside the Stad de shite.

I like this song - "Shove your Take That up your arse, shove your Take That up your arse".

Yes, I'm sick as fuck of people going on about that wank group and how the sad fuckers are tenting outside the Stad de shite.

They're nee Rolling Stones, like. ;)